Want to find a specific weapon pack

EgoArmee

I am searching for a weapon mod that I used to have

It was a weapon mod which added an INSANE amount of new weapons like g36c scar volcano gatling guns etc...

All those Weapons were in an armory which you could access from the lucky 38 suite

I think it also added a merchant near the Energy weapon shop in the main city which sold new weapons.

sadly I have NO idea what this mod is called so i cant really search for it

would be really nice if someone knows that mod

It contained some material from other licensed games, apparently. (That's what I've heard)

So, in that regard, nobody on nexus would be allowed to tell you how to find it. Best just leave it at that, and use other weapon mods available here.

I know where you can find it but I'm not telling anyone anything cause of the trobble I could get in.I'm not even gonna post the link..

And yet you could have sent him the link via PM instead of posting here in the topic announcing you have the potential to cause trouble.

Edited by NOESM

I know where you can find it but I'm not telling anyone anything cause of the trobble I could get in.I'm not even gonna post the link..

And yet you could have sent him the link via PM instead of posting here in the topic announcing you have the potential to cause trouble.

Ehh stuff happens. I'll send it too him whenever he wants it.