ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Draugr glowing eyes to enchantment problem :S

Xahstur

Hi all im working now on new mod that is accually armor set,but now im having one minor problem and im hoping for some solution.

Basically i put the AbFXDraugrEyes effect to the enchantment,the effect works as it should but the problem is when i remove this amulet which has this part of the enchantment the effect stays on character,so if anyone got some idea how to solve this maybe with perk or some conditions please share! :D Ty.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
not actually an answer but to my knowledge, the abfx effect is a permanent, so if you has it then it linger.. until you die.. or. something, i think its in the script when i read it so whether tinker the script or i don't know.. im just a noob....

Hey I got it!!!! I've written a cript to enchant a mask to have the glow effect turn off once I remove the mask. The original script is written so the glow effect does not shut off until the draugr (or you, if you've applied this enchant to you) dies. I will release it with my Lich King mod once I've completed it. The glowing eyes will be a part of my mask (new addition to the helmet). Just dis-enchant and you can apply the enchant to whatever you want. Need some more time before my release though, sorry.

A little script attached to the amulet to kill the "DraugrMaleEyeGlowFX" and "DraugrFemaleEyeGlowFX" VisualEffects when the amulet is removed should do the trick. Try attaching this script to your amulet and then auto-fill the properties. I can't test this now, so I have no idea if it will work as is. Will test later.

Scriptname KillDraugrFXScript extends ObjectReference

VisualEffect Property FXDraugrMaleEyeEffect Auto
VisualEffect Property FXDraugrFemaleEyeEffect Auto

Event OnUnequipped(Actor akActor)
FXDraugrMaleEyeEffect.Stop(akActor)
FXDraugrFemaleEyeEffect.Stop(akActor)
EndEvent

Edit: fixed a typo in the script. It compiles now.

Edit2: the Draugr script had misleading effect names, not the same as the actual effects in the CK. Fixed, now the properties will auto-fill correctly.

Edited by steve40