Unique vendor inventories

SirDanest

There is no way to do this save changing the Workshopparent script... Which is something one just should not do in any case at any time... It's like creating a window in a bearing wall... Not a good idea unless you're a structural architect that knows all the ins and outs of the entire building... You will find very few modders with this kind of knowledge about FO4's base structure... Every settlement has an inventory for specific vendors... Question though is why one would have 2 armorers in 1 settlement in the first place...

I very much doubt that you would need to hack into workshopparent. You might need to code around it some, but it should be doable.

There are several Sim Settlements addons which add vendors with custom inventories.

Yeah, but sim settlements is for when you want your settlers to do the building. I can zone for commercial and then cross my fingers, but they might build something completely different from what I wanted -- which is interesting, but now I'm just trying to put down a place to get some more ammo. It's in _incredibly_ short supply in Horizon. Every ammo dealer is vital beyond belief, and I've sold out diamond city and goodneighbor of decent ammo.
My medic built through sim settlements, is selling the same inventory as my clinic that I personally set up in a different settlement, so it's doubtful as a solution.
So when I do build another weapon dealer at a new settlement, I see that they have the same inventory and cap supply as the other weapon vendors in my other settlements. It other words, sold out, no caps, and full of raider clothes and junk that I sold recently at the first weapon dealer in the other settlement.