Site updates and content filtering

Dark0ne

@Zaldiir: Unfortunately from Belgium uploading in one shot will fail all the time :(

I did change ISP from Phone DSL to Cable today but a test will still take me the whole day. The problem is not only on my side though, we also have to take into account that some players have slow connection with bad reliability and will simply not try to download my 1.3 GB compressed mod in one shot...

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Realism? Dragons! Spells! Daedric Princes! and who knows what else, v's boobs, Mmm!

Meanwhile, seem like some good changes and will hopeful do as calys says.

Wouldn't it be an idea to semi force modders to tag thier mods with just a drop down box or two before they upload them ie armor, fantasy,anime,female or some such? and have this posted on the mods selection lists I know your new filtering will enable this but as you mention alot don't get tagged and ppl of a delicate dissposition do log in to pages they realy don't want to.

In this case we simply need a SFW tag and do not display any mod that was not confirmed with it. Easy enough...

EDIT: on the other hand, NSFW: You're working so, except if you work at Bethesda or, I guess here ;), you shouldn't be on this site anyway!

Edited by Grumpf_be

@anaxanamoon Not to mention armor itself is a bit of a false security blanket. If someone is hacking at you with a sword, your best armor is not being in the way.

Edit - This will actually free me up further to make even more extreme mods, because if you stumble upon them now, only you are to blame and trolling them will be even more unjustified. >:D

Edited by calyps

Just an observation: there are 'Realistic' and 'Unrealistic' tags, but there is only 'Lore-Friendly'... no 'Non Lore-Friendly' for those who want to block all BUT lore-friendly stuff. Who wants to block Lore-Friendly, but not Non Lore-Friendly? :confused: