Jyrik Gauldurson armor mod

I really like the armor he wears. The wiki doesnt say its lootable. Is it possible to wear this or to use the CK to make this a set of armor that can be used by the player character? I specifically really like the helmet. Is this in game?

Here is a pic.

Edited by junjo75

Armor...Hmmm... I dont know about armor but boots of it are for wearing. Ancient nord boots.Ancient Nord Armor might look similar but as well. As for Helmet I dint see any playable like this one

Best place to look for them is the ruins with nord ghosts south east of Riften. Only ruin on that biiiig mountain next to CIty of Riften (Warning! This dungeon is quite hard and strong boos at the end)

Edited by IgnacyOrder

Armor...Hmmm... I dont know about armor but boots of it are for wearing. Ancient nord boots.Ancient Nord Armor might look similar but as well. As for Helmet I dint see any playable like this one

Best place to look for them is the ruins with nord ghosts south east of Riften. Only ruin on that biiiig mountain next to CIty of Riften (Warning! This dungeon is quite hard and strong boos at the end)

cool! ill check it out at least for the boots. thanks