Creation Kit cannot see certain .esp

I am not trying to do something fancy with CK yet. I only use CK to generate Facegen and resave to get Form 44.

The Well Dressed Mage (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3825)
Wrye Bash warned about Oldrim esp. So I attempted to open it in CK to resave. CK failed to list the .esp

I made sure it is activated in MO2. The .esp shows up in the virtual Data folder. But CK somehow fails to see it. This is the first time I have this problem. CK would see every .esp, even Oldrim's ones if I put them there. But it fails to see this .esp.

You might have to hunt for it in the list. It doesn't really go by load order. It should be there though.

That was what I did ... hunting. When all else failed, I literately went 1 by 1 for some 100+ mods. It's not there :( maybe I am going to change the file name just to switch things up.

The .esp is "Well Dressed Mage.esp". I am making a copy and call it AAAA.esp. Let see if CK will see either one of them. I can rebuild this armor mod from scratch, but I rather not going through the pain.

DAMN IT, I see AAAA.esp. CK has no search function, but it has a feature to let users cycle through the mods if you press the first letter of the mods' names. I tried W, no avail. I walked through the mod list slowly ... no avail. Now, I hit A, the first mod it jumps to is AAAA.esp. And form 44 it is. Wrye Bash is happy too!

There are just things science can't explain.

Edited by tomomi1922