Unlimited (Total Ammo)

propainkiller78

I've played fallout 3 for quite a while and i always use TGM..... OK I'm a cheater o well. anyway i was wondering if there is a mod or cheat or something the gives u unlimited ammo but still be able to reload.... i know TGM give u unlimited ammo but u cant reload.. there are also a couple of mods on the Nexus but none that let u reload...

Any help would be appreciated.

You're going to need a mod for that. A mod that makes it so that everytime you reload, it'll give you the ammunition your gun requires. I'm pretty sure this kind of mod will require FOSE.

I'll see about writing a script for it later, to allow even mod-added guns and those with custom ammo (CALIBR or other special ammo) to work.

Yup that's what makes it a bit more complicated actually. I have to figure out how to script that properly, so that it can read the ammunition for your weapon and give you that, even if it's a modded weapon or ammunition type. I haven't done a lot of research or testing on it yet, because like I said I'm pretty busy. I think it's possible though.