Delete the stupid @#$! ladder at Outpost Zimonja

kevkiev

The one hanging leading to the shack bridge. That's it. I'm totally fine with everything else about that place.

Unlike the bridge/wall to which its attached, I can't target/scrap it with Place Everywhere's "extra object selection" (I don't have "Scrap Anything" and don't want it). Can't target it in console to disable/markfordelete (just get the "non ref AV object" message or however that's worded).

Damn... I had wondered if that's the case, but was hoping not since the rest of the "structure" can be scrapped with PE's extra object selection. Seems odd, but I'm guessing that it's actually part of the radio tower. (?) But surely it would be possible to change its nature (so to speak) in the CK somehow no? Or would it take some nifscope or similar magic?

The one hanging leading to the shack bridge. That's it. I'm totally fine with everything else about that place.

Unlike the bridge/wall to which its attached, I can't target/scrap it with Place Everywhere's "extra object selection" (I don't have "Scrap Anything" and don't want it).

That's how I scrap the ladder, with Scrap Everything.

How about trying Scrap Zapper, since you're against using Scrap Everything.

Thanks for the tip, but I'm very happy with Place Everywhere's extra object selection feature for the (relatively rare) occasion I want to scrap an otherwise unscrappable object. And I'm not sure I want to start playing around with deleting portions of precombined meshes anyways.

Really hoping that someday there'll be a mod that just removes that ladder.