CASE or Xcaliber?

rockygohard18

Ok what ammo mod do you perfer? case or xcaliber? I've never used CASE but I want to would you recommended it over Xcaliber?I like Xcaliber adds a lot of awesome ammo and it doesn't conflict with weapon packs that add ammo from the mods.But how about case?

I am biased of course, being the author, So i'll let the numbers speak for themselves (Lower is better)

CASE: One out of every 6.6 views downloads CASE, One out of every 85 downloaders endorses.

Caliberx: One out of every 12.9 views downloads CaliberX, One out of every 133 downloads endorses.

So the only thing caliberx beats CASE on is view count because its older.

(Unique downloads counted only)

Case comments in the past 7 days:

"Btw i forgot to compliment your mod, i love it a lot, i endorsed and voted. Keep up the good work!" - triumphant39

"These High Explosive stuff are so much fun. I had a blast with .50 HE and my fully modded Anti-Materiel. I should also try some shotgun ammo type with Dinnerbell. " - NOESM

"I can't say how much i love your mod, i would not play NV anymore if it wasn't for it. Thanks." - shmel21

And a short snip from my mod description:

290+ Ammo Types added! Already usable in existing New Vegas weapons!

33 unique ammo types: Round, HP, JHP, JSP, FMJ, AP, SWC +P, +P, Plastic, Tracer, Incendiary, Explosive, High Explosive, Plasma, Impulse, EMP, Cluster, Remote, Mine, Buckshot, Magnum Buckshot, Slug, Magnum Slug, Triball, Glass, Flechette, Mine, Remote, Carpet, Fuel, Liquid Nitrogen, Acid and Poison.

CASE has been found to be very conflict free. GRA conflicts have been patched.

CASE also has a mod (LLO) that gives out case ammo to all the NPC's, loot containers, vendors and greatly improves vendor ammo supplies.

CASE also has a mod (Craft pack) that adds over 1200 recipes to the game that extend ammo crafting greatly, without having to find recipes or tools.

Edited by Cyberlazy

Not to mention that Cyberlazy did a great job with CASE / his other crafting mods on the GECK side of things, making it fairly easy to customize to your personal preferences, or to make compatible mods.

• 1 year later...

I'm picking witch id like us at the moment and i've used both in the past. each has its strong point "Cal.x"-seem to stick to a realistic take where "CASE" has a futuristic feel to it with the plasma round,ect. They both work well and I think/hope i endorsed both lol.