Starship Troopers Arachnids

bazinga313

Or even help me create my own

this might be more possible, eschewing the form of the preceding hypothetical.

I mean "bugs" like the RadRoach and the Novelty-Ant etc are staples of FORPG, so it makes sense some bugs might've been near FEV.

Insectoid New NPCs / New Enemies would be interesting.

I am sure there'd be some Sentient Insectoids, if there's Zeta Reticulans etc.

I recommend checking out "Maxwell's World" and BlahblahDEEblahblah's "Sketch-figures" for some ideas on how you can start on that.

you could even go for that "Claymation-baddie" look if you wanted for that insect-y adversary.

or they could be 'holographic/2D-decal" 'insects' etc. like that oil-slick diffraction for the carapace.

The real questions are ;

do you want an Insectoid "companion" ?

do you want a 'behemoth-class insectoid adversary?"

Or even help me create my own

this might be more possible, eschewing the form of the preceding hypothetical.

I mean "bugs" like the RadRoach and the Novelty-Ant etc are staples of FORPG, so it makes sense some bugs might've been near FEV.

Insectoid New NPCs / New Enemies would be interesting.

I am sure there'd be some Sentient Insectoids, if there's Zeta Reticulans etc.

I recommend checking out "Maxwell's World" and BlahblahDEEblahblah's "Sketch-figures" for some ideas on how you can start on that.

you could even go for that "Claymation-baddie" look if you wanted for that insect-y adversary.

or they could be 'holographic/2D-decal" 'insects' etc. like that oil-slick diffraction for the carapace.

The real questions are ;

do you want an Insectoid "companion" ?

do you want a 'behemoth-class insectoid adversary?"

I mean I'd like to just keep it simple. just add a new class of monster running around the CW that I can battle. I actually kind of had a story that could play out in my head that would make an great mod. Maybe they landed here chasing after the Zetans and attempted to colonize the planet like they do in the movie. Maybe even make a dungeon that you have to go in to in order to stop them. I have the ideas, just not the skills at the moment to implement them. I was going to buy one of those 3d models online and then try to add to fallout 4 that way and just build from there.

I know I would have to learn to rig the model and add animations or find someone who can. But I think Fallout 4 completely is lacking in diverse creature mods.

Well after some searching I did find some Models that I can load into blender That have textures. That's a start.

Edited by bazinga313

• 1 year later...