Angel Park 2

RBRoAB

This mod is awesome. It's big, open, and has a lot of new items.

If you haven't yet played it, and have gotten bored with constantly replaying the same New Vegas story, I definitely recommend this mod.

But now I need help.

I was playing the mod, everything was going fine. I entered the Angel park Lodge Sewers and went about my business, then I was killed. No big deal, I just loaded the autosave. I was killed again, and upon loading the autosave, the game crashes. Loaded the game up again and tried loading the autosave, another crash.

I started the game and loaded a save from a different interior. Angel Park Cave I believe. I left the cave and tried to get back to how far I had gotten. As soon as I had went through the exit of the cave to get back to Angel Park, the game crashes.

I have no changed my load order, added or removed any mods, so I don't know why it's suddenly crashing. I posted a comment on the mod's page and nothing. I even tried contacting the mod author, and nothing.

So please, if anyone knows anything, please help.

This mod is awesome. It's big, open, and has a lot of new items.

If you haven't yet played it, and have gotten bored with constantly replaying the same New Vegas story, I definitely recommend this mod.

But now I need help.

I was playing the mod, everything was going fine. I entered the Angel park Lodge Sewers and went about my business, then I was killed. No big deal, I just loaded the autosave. I was killed again, and upon loading the autosave, the game crashes. Loaded the game up again and tried loading the autosave, another crash.

I started the game and loaded a save from a different interior. Angel Park Cave I believe. I left the cave and tried to get back to how far I had gotten. As soon as I had went through the exit of the cave to get back to Angel Park, the game crashes.

I have no changed my load order, added or removed any mods, so I don't know why it's suddenly crashing. I posted a comment on the mod's page and nothing. I even tried contacting the mod author, and nothing.

So please, if anyone knows anything, please help.

you might have to check your load order now. ive noticed that mod has a few conflicts with other mods sometimes and on top of that the mod itself may not be 100% stable. ive gotten tons of crashes from just entering and leaving the tunnel.

Thanks for the info. I disabled some things that wouldn't create conflicts with me already being in Angel Park. I was able to exit the cave and get back to the main area and explore a little more, but then hit the same problem again with trying to exit and game crashes.

At least now I know how I can get around it for a while, so that's a plus!