Misc Mod Requests!

Daggdag

1; Improved roads

I asked for this before. I would like some wider, better paved main roads.

2; Wagons/Carriages

I want to see drivable/rideable wagons and carriages. This request is part of the reason I want better roads, so there is enough room for wagons going both ways. I would like this mod to include traveling merchants, with caravans, and the player can raid them, or even work as guards and protect them.

3; Improved College of Winterhold

I would like to see the College extended and remodeled to look more like a school. More buildings, classrooms, ect...

4; Playable Intruments With Minigame

I would like to see the Bard College actually take on some actual purpose, with the player being able to learn how to play the lute, flute, ect, and able to play for money in inns. When you play, you have to play a button matching minigame.

5; Arena

I would like to see a full arena, simular to Oblivion's arena, with betting. I would also like to see horseraces added to the Arena events.

6; Functional training equipment

I want to see training dummies, and targets that actually give experience when used. I would say they should give 1/4 experience compared to combat.

I totally agree with you on the College of Winterhold, too damn small. And the playable instruments-minigame sounds interesting, as long as it doesn't get as tiresome as lockpicking. And a fully realized arena would indeed be nice, although I think a smaller one already exists. But without betting, sadly. Then again, modders tend to update their mods more often than they did for Oblivion, so maybe...