Merging .esps With Wrye Bash

Shady_Sam

Hey guys, going through my mod list, it seems about half of them are weapons/armor mods, I was wondering if there's a way to merge .esps with Wrye Bash. I haven't been able to track down a guide saying how to do it. So if anyone knows how to do it, or knows where a guide could be found, it would be most appreciated.

The kind of merging you're probably thinking of (combining them all into a single ESP) isn't something Wrye Bash has ever supported.

Currently there's no tools available yet that can do this for Skyrim. TESVGecko should, but it's still a way's off yet.

If you mean by merging into the Bashed Patch, that's not currently available because Bash doesn't have detailed support for all the records in Skyrim that would be necessary to make that work.

The kind of merging you're probably thinking of (combining them all into a single ESP) isn't something Wrye Bash has ever supported.

Currently there's no tools available yet that can do this for Skyrim. TESVGecko should, but it's still a way's off yet.

If you mean by merging into the Bashed Patch, that's not currently available because Bash doesn't have detailed support for all the records in Skyrim that would be necessary to make that work.

Ah, well in that case, would it still be possible through the CK? I think if I just recreated everything into one mod it should work.