Scariest Moment!

HitsugayaShiroken

Spoilers alert

Mine was in "The lost Spires"(cool mod)when you enter the labyrinth under the IC or more correctly when you fight Pall(some gigantic talking minotaur)You see i enter the chamber with the statues with some kinda rays from their eyes so i thought just a hall nothing special yadda yadda yadda.....then suddenly the wall falls down with incredibly large sound+pall's huge deep voice.It was the sudden surprise that got me so i thought "so this is it the final boss.ITS GO TIME YOU MOTHER@#$%&*"and after my deep scare i took a few breaths of air(the scary part is over mind you im typing the following stuff cus i think its funny and kinda embarrassing)since i had invisibility he didnt see me so he stood there.After i got a hold of myself i took a look at him and thought"WTF i was scared outta hell BY A MINOTAUR" i got so mad that i got my bow (im a stealth assassin)and killed him WITH 3 SHOTS(btw he wasn't the last boss i just thought that cus of his entrance)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this one is not really a scariest moment, but it was kinda blooper thing!

I was enjoying so much being the archmage with origin of the mages guild, that i invited the demon consort over to my quarters in the archmage's tower to *ahem!* err... have a drink and play chess or something so there she was doing what she's most good at, when this guy comes in, dagger in hand and start stabbing me!! it was the imperial city corrupt captain that had escaped jail! (i have to add that we were all nude with no weapons equipped) and i go like ARRRGG!!! lemme go, b*tch! but i could'nt! because i was stuck in a scripted animation! i just started hitting the F key to pull my sword, but nothing happened, and the girl i was had a mouthfull! of course, the demon consort quickly started attacking him, but by that time i was almost dead!.... and i thought he wanted to play!

i never thought that i would die in such an embarrassing manner!

haha *laughing so much that he cant stand up, at all*

My scariest moment was one day i was doing my homework and playing Oblivion i would do a problem during every loading screen. so one time I went to sleep for 24 hours. Thinking i had some time I went back to my work. Little to my knowledge I had just murdered someone so I'm sitting there doing my algebra homework when outa no where f'ing Lucien Lachance comes outa no where and says in his scary way "You sleep rather soundly for a murderer." I almost fell outa my f'ing chair and peed my pants (almost)

Oh dear...it must be whenever some little *censored* sneaks up behind me and either starts attacking or talking to me. I seriously just leap out of my chair! Oh and then there's my horse Svadilfari who likes to randomly run up and kill things. She's such a lovely gal. And after that, as a final, whenever those headless zombies/vampires/billies come up and start nipping at me (I tend to play without music - more fun). Doesn't exactly sound scary but then again I'm not that sound of a person, easily startled XD

Of course there are plenty of other things that scared me that I'll remember as soon as I post, so cheers to memory engrams! (Maybe?)

With my first character, I must have just levelled unlocking a new beast type. I was spellunking in a random ruin, sneaking around backstabbing baddies as I go, making quick progress and collecting loot. I round a corner and peer into a room... and from behind a pillar a terrifying sight steps forth: a huge muscle bound snarling Minotaur. Mood lighting, creepy music, imposing enemy... I thought I was going to be pummeled. *gulp*

It turns out the battle wasn't as difficult as I feared, but first setting eyes on that beast sure made my heart race... :)

haha first day i ever had the game, on xbox this was, i was walking in the sewers in the beginning and i was sniping all the rats as they came hopping around the corner and i was only about three feet away and then when i rounded the corner i came face to face with the zombie and i literally threw the controller in the air, skidded back in my seat and screamed HOLY SHMITT!!!

then i was exploring a fortress hours later and i saw a ghost in the distance and shot an arrow at him thinking he would die, but when i hit him he just got pissed and chased me out. my heart was beating out of my chest ahah

New game + Random Oblivion + maxed difficulty + alternative start arrival by ship + natural wildlife resized

I had just gotten of the boat in Anvil, and had spent about a day gametime doing various things around anvil and the harbor. So then I decided to go wander the beaches to the west. I proceeded at a leisurely pace down the coast line, when I decided that I should probably save my game. Good thing I did too, for about 3 seconds after that, the world turned upside down on me. Dead, and I hadn't even seen my health bar drop. So I reloaded only to have the same thing happen. It took me two more tries, but finally I managed to survive long enough to see a timber wolf come flying through the air from the top of the bluff. I had no choice but to run - one hit from him and I was a goner.

That was a very, very hard escape.

When I'm dungeon crawling I expect to be surprised so nothing much does surprise me. I dungeon crawl like a rat. I'm in sneak mode, bow out, arrow notched. I sneak along the walls in the shadows and search each room thoroughly before entering. I usually see everything before it sees me. My scariest moment in oblivion was in my house in Skingrad. I had some time to wait before the stores opened and needed to sleep to level up. I was halfway across the upstairs bedroom when my character spun around at the sound of Count Hassildor's voice. The last place you'd expect to be startled is in your own home.