Claire Redfield 's "Let Me Live" DSC in Fallout 3

BoogieLove

I K.N.O.W. this mod is out there for NV, but want it on FO3.... I just want Claire's "Let Me Live" DSC C:V outfit in my Fallout 3 game.... no gimmicks, no RE2 WIP mod.... just the outfit! Can somebody point me in the direction to obtain this.... ? I have checked Japanese sites.... googled and youtubed to no avail.......

It's so simple, it's probably been done, I just need to know where to go to get it!

Claire Redfield's "Let Me Live" DSC outfit for FO3!

Thanks in advance.... my girl in FO3 REALLY appreciates it! =)

You can't fight crime in the Wastes if you ain't cuewt!

• 2 weeks later...

I am not 100% sure if someone's going to get upset I double posted in my own post, but whatev.....

Does anybody know of any Japanese sites that might have this... I've seen a few, but haven't seen this as of yet.

I do know, however, it IS indeed out there for FO3.... Please, if you know, let me know.... I've been DYING for this mod! lol! Which is kinda ironic- "let me live"

antyways, if you read this, and have the outfit.... just hit me up or let me know how exactly you go about getting this! Man, this sounds like a desperate Craig's List Ad! Lol! :wallbash:

Edited by BoogieLove

Took me a while to find out what happened to it. It wasn't made by a Japanese modder, so even searching through my usual Japanese blogs couldn't produce any results except for the YouTube video that you've probably already seen.

First off, you won't find that mod here on Nexus (not even the one for NV). It's been removed. As far as I can tell, the original author/conversion guy is Fuze Tek. The way I understand it (I only skimmed through some of the existing threads), in order to not get banned, he hasn't uploaded any of that content to Nexus at all. The mod is now being handled by Druuler. He should still be active, so you can try asking him about it.

There's some information on the mod's status on the mod's comments, and in this discussion thread.

Took me a while to find out what happened to it. It wasn't made by a Japanese modder, so even searching through my usual Japanese blogs couldn't produce any results except for the YouTube video that you've probably already seen.

First off, you won't find that mod here on Nexus (not even the one for NV). It's been removed. As far as I can tell, the original author/conversion guy is Fuze Tek. The way I understand it (I only skimmed through some of the existing threads), in order to not get banned, he hasn't uploaded any of that content to Nexus at all. The mod is now being handled by Druuler. He should still be active, so you can try asking him about it.

There's some information on the mod's status on the mod's comments, and in this discussion thread.

LOL @ tha video- Claire walking in the hallway? Hehehehe.... total tease!

Not 100% what I wanted to hear, but still VERY thankful for hearing anything! :thumbsup: It always warms my heart when gamers help each other! lol! thank ya kindly!

Oh, one thing- I got the bouncy biohazard for NV and was wondering if I could just convert that to FO3, cos it has it.... I have NV, but really prefer FO3.... thanks in advance!

Edited by BoogieLove

Yeah it's possible, but it'll take a little modding know-how. I'm not sure whether they're immediately compatible by simply making the armor available in FO3 via the GECK, because apparently there are some things that NV adds that FO3 doesn't have. You'll have to try it to find out, because I don't have New Vegas and can't confirm anything.