Zombie Apocalypse has begun

Syco21

I was about to ask, what are pain glands? Where are they located? Are they a part of the endocrine system or the nervous system?

i thought pain was some kind of negative stimulation of your nerves.. i never knew anything called pain glands existed..

Edited by frakle

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course they would say it was a new powerful drug to stop people from panicking. They want time to take care of the zombie threat and we all know that will fail. :wink:

I am stockpiling and soon, I will barricade my house. Already whipped out my zombie survival plans and everything. Finally, a reason for me to use my katanas. :tongue:

Of course they would say it was a new powerful drug to stop people from panicking. They want time to take care of the zombie threat and we all know that will fail. :wink:

I am stockpiling and soon, I will barricade my house. Already whipped out my zombie survival plans and everything. Finally, a reason for me to use my katanas. :tongue:

Heh... I can picture some poor girl scout showing up to your door, and you freak out at the zombie selling cookies.

But in all seriousness, whether or not this was a zombie attack, it's still really creepy. I saw a photo of the victim's face... let's just say I was glad I ate before hand. :sick:

Reason for edit: I just realized that the Girl Scouts of America are just that; Girl Scouts of America. I made a comment about biscuits before.

Edited by IndorilTheGreat

I was about to ask, what are pain glands? Where are they located? Are they a part of the endocrine system or the nervous system?

i thought pain was some kind of negative stimulation of your nerves.. i never knew anything called pain glands existed..

IT was a joke, there aren't any pain glands. Pain with all sensations stems from the various sensory nerves sending impulses to the spinal cord for analysis.

My survival idea is to imitate a zombie to see if they would fall for it, blood and everything, well the fake kind..

practice brainnnsssss!! UUUuuhhhh

think they would fall for it...

Brainszz

Edited by Thor.

WARNING: HEAVILY GRAPHIC AND DISTURBING! DO NOT CLICK IF YOU THINK YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT!

The zombie attack was released with full detail on the victim and the attacker. The victim's face was released in a photo, and was almost gone. The victim was a homeless man who might've mugged the high man.

The drug used for this was a bath salt "LSD" that gives a man what might be super human strength. If caught with this new drug, police will take violent measures for an arrest.

Many people believe this drug is the start to the zombie apocalypse, but the drug is heavily low in number and has very few producers. The police are undergoing heavily classified investigations to uncover the producers and bring them to justice. The LSD takes a very long time to make, but many people believe this is a lie only to calm you down.

Police say there have been similiar cases like this, where the person had superhuman strength. The LSD was the cause in all cases.

On top of other reasons why a zombie apocalypse is impossible, I don't just deny this, I know it's false.