The Nerevarine vs The Hero of Kvatch vs Dovahkin

Sanbru

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Hero of Kvatch of course he became a Daedric Prince after all.

Lol. Became Sheogorath, had to think over that one for a moment.

Dovakiin. The hero of Kvatch would have to use human form or be in the Shivering Isles so he could die. Dovakiin has dragon shouts. And can summon a dragon.

So the Nerevarine, the Hero of Kvatch and the Dovahkiin walk into a bar...then a horse walks in and the bartender ask him "why the long face?"

:psyduck:

awful, i know

*steals a cookie from the jar and runs away*

So the Nerevarine, the Hero of Kvatch and the Dovahkiin walk into a bar...then a horse walks in and the bartender ask him "why the long face?"

;D Genius!

I don't think any of them would win because the moment one of them got killed they'd just restart from the last save.

I prefer calling the Oblivion hero the "Champion of Cyrodiil".

But uh yeah, being somewhat of a Daedric God should pretty much top the others, you're practically given the power of immortality at the end of the Shivering Isles questline and you're still going strong in Skyrim, having grown into your role quite well ^^

Edited by Adrius2

Obviously, the Dovahkiin would win. Come on, he destroyed the soul of Akatosh's first born, he is probably the reincarnation of a god (Talos), he can speak the language of the dragons, will probably end up stopping the Thalmer threat in most of Tamriel, is pretty much a dragon, and stops a civil war.