skyrim mods don't work.

jolljoll

Have you activated the files? There is a little checkbox by the mods on the "mods" tab on the NMM launcher. They check mods are activated. To check, either double click, or hight a mod and then click the puzzle piece with the plus sign.

Have you been playing for a while elsewhere with the 100+ mods? If not, I would download only one at a time, make sure its working, then add in another. Run BOSS in between for load order.

Ther are good video tutorials available, and basic instructions on the wiki.

As currently stated, your request is like saying "My car doesn't work. I've tried everything - Now what do I do?" :rolleyes:

If you actually tried 'everything' then there is nothing we can do to help. :tongue:

Fortunately, I seriously doubt you have come anywhere near trying everything.

This may give you some ideas, along with some advice on where to start and what to ask.

Here is a link to my mods troubleshooting blog on my own site.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/bbenlibrary/topic/4751769/1/?x=0#post631601

Currently still under construction - any suggestions will be appreciated. As the site is currently only open to comments by invitation, please make your suggestions by PM (Private Message) at the Nexus.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

remove skyrim folder from steam :wallbash:

install skyrim it will not have mods :devil:

install all your mods :psyduck:

you done shorty :dance:

this prety much brings it back to the state of defult being where mods are first downloaded if this does not fix it your skyrim is not up to date and it will fix dat to :geek:

if this does not fix it nothing will :tongue: