No Data Files option

hseely

Hello,

I have installed all these plugins, and now it says to go to the data files option on the main Morrowind menu. I don't see one. period. It's not there. It's not in the options menu. What the hell? I recently started playing Morrowind again, having to re-install it, but I do remember using the data files menu on the morrowind interface. Also, when I try to install the newest patch at www.Morrowind.com, I get an error saying that an old file was not found, therefore no update was done. Could the problem with the data files be related to this version problem. I did not buy Morrowind. It came as one of those software bundles with my memory card, could this also be a problem?

Sorry for the trouble,

Hseely

The menu where you can enable data files is on the Morrowind launch screen - the very first screen that should appears when you start Morrowind.

IIRC the menu gives you the options "PLAY", "DATA FILES", "OPTIONS," etc.

No idea about the patch problem - perhaps the version of the game you have doesn't need to be patched?

Yes, the launch screen, but all I see is New, Load, Options, Credits, Exit. No Data Files like I had before I re-installed. I really want this to work, damn it. plugins are definitely one of the coolest features of the game.

If you find out anything, please let me know.

Hseely

Archived