loading screen takes to long

hi, so ive been having an issue with my loading screens in skyrim when i enter to a dungeon a store or even a city and also getting out of the latter, this has never happened to me before, the first time it happened i had downloaded rudy enb with the latest enb series (319 i think) and everything was running ok till all of the sudden i tried to enter broken oar grotto at lvl twenty something and it took me 2 mins to load in and the another two minutes to load out of there, this has been an issue for me couse it takes to long and if the dungeon has several inner dungeons imagine having to wait for two or even more minutes... it doesnt, can anyone tell me what can be happening? i unninstalled everything regarding enb, and still the same, ive tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it with less modds than before and still kepps happening always after entering whiterun for the first time. can anyone guide me to a sloution? thanx in advance ;)

Hhhhmmm.... I've never had a problem with loading screens in the 32 bit flavors of the game..... Does the machine you run it on have any other oddities going on? Other games run fine?

Are you running SKSE? (I recommend it, even if it's only for the memory patch available.)

Hhhhmmm.... I've never had a problem with loading screens in the 32 bit flavors of the game..... Does the machine you run it on have any other oddities going on? Other games run fine?

Are you running SKSE? (I recommend it, even if it's only for the memory patch available.)

yeah ive been using skse for years i also have the witcher 3 and diablo 3 running perfectly, but with skyrim legendary the issue starts after i kill the first dragon and get out of dragonreach, this never happened to me before and all of the sudden it has and ive unninstaled and re installed the game like 5 times since that, and the same issue occures, i tried changing my nexus profile, i erased everysingle file on my nmm before uninstalling the game, and still..... :/

Need to clean out the skyrim install folder, and the folder in 'my games' as well. (for a reinstall)

There are a few scripts that are triggered at that point, but, I don't have a clue which ones, nor how to determine if they are causing the problem. Is there anything interesting in your papyrus log? (not that I would know what qualifies as 'interesting' there..... :) )