Skyrim vs. Thalmor; who would win?

stebbinsd

So if Skyrim successfully cecedes from the Empire, and then goes to war, by itself, against the Thalmor, who would have the best chance of winning?

Bear in mind, that this is not a discussion of which side is morally right. This is a purely objective test of who has the best chance of winning.

My findings are that, while the Nords may have a few advantages, these advantages are ultimately moot. The Thalmor are practically so assured of their victory (provided they use their assets to their fullest potential).

Here's a video documenting my findings:

What do you guys think?

Regarding that the Thalmor were close to bring the whole empire to fall I can't see how one province of this empire could stand against the Thalmor.

I actually address that in the video in the OP. The short version is ... by having Skyrim and the Empire split up, the Thalmor are forced into a two-front war.

For further details, please watch the video.

Think about it this way: maybe I'm looking to get some watch minutes, but I'm also contributing to a legitimate lore discussion while doing so. It's not just blatant advertising of the video. I'm contributing something in exchange for the watch minutes.

So the least you could do is read the entire OP - and that includes the video in the OP - as part of this discussion.

Sorry to disappoint you but there's no need to watch some video for answering your question. The video may be useful for your opinion. That's it.

And since you believe you have to tell me what the least is that I could do I'm out of this discussion.