Getting savegame to work again?

braveheart101

So I have this one savegame character that i've been playing for a REALLY long time and i've been committing to it as hardcore role playing and realistic as I could get it, being a casual NPC like character for the first 30ish hours and progressively getting better after an 'event' happened etc etc

I had to stop playing skyrim due to my finals ( :') ) and now when i started playing it again, i cannot use my savegame any more. I did have to re-install skyim, however I still have all the mods and SKSE, as i had re-installed them. After quite some time trying to get it to work i managed to get my second last savegame up and running, however the game crashes as soon as I leave the cell i am in (some inn), either by using the door or the coc command...

The mods that I had/have are no more than a few graphical ones and some quests. The only one that i would consider a problem would be 'community uncapper' which allows me to increase levels above 100 but i've tested on a test savegame repeating the same scenario and it works, so that can't be it....

Is there any way at all that anyone could tell me how I could get it to work again? Maybe find out if there was (or is) a small mod that affected it and makes it unplayable? I would try just about anything, i've put more than 250 hours into that savegame, I really would like to not have to start afresh....

Any help would be immensely appreciated.