What Morrowind monster is scariest?

StargazerCorax

well, i started a battlemage once because im thinkin' "cool ill summon stuff, burden him, waste out all my MP on him, then come up at bash the *ell outta've 'em, right?" :innocent: well, the second i summoned a lesser :rip: bonewalker :mellow: , i pretty much decided that was the end of the battlemage! honestly, those raspy...dead...erie breaths :sick:!!! its like theyre trying with the ditermination of a Caius Cosades chasing a bottle of skooma :help: to come back to life! i tried to live with it, but man, that was just freaky!

P.S. I dont have tridunal or bloobmoon and ive never been pasr level 7...so...im a noob :stupid:

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After nearly getting killed by a Dark Brotherhood assassin (should have seen me running all the way back to Caldera with this thing behind me), I eventually killed it and sold off the armor. Nearly jumped out of my skin when I turned around to see the guy I sold it too suddenly wearing all of it. Thought another one had found me. Yikes!

Otherwise, tombs and normal caves don't scare me much, but Dwemer ruins and 6th House lairs give me the creeps.

Clank...clank...thikthikthik...clunk...

*shiver*

Whenever I see a door labeled something like "The Blackened Heart," I just don't want to open it.

Every new monster in the game wich you see first time for example when I was about lv2 :help:

I found a cliffracer that did not notice me slowly but unsure that I would win

but I was confused how easy it wasto win.

But nowdays cliffracers are pissing me off :veryangry:

Why? everytime I travel there are 8 cliffracers following me and the funiest thing is that I can kill them whit just one hit

well, my cure is a nice fireball spell, 40-40 fire damage on 5 seconds, i cast it on some way above me, and i can walk another 3 seconds without casting another one.

just recently, i noticed a earth golem is in the game....damn...those things scared me alot, having 3 chasing you around balmora with the guards saying "so good to see you" just doesnt help...then they got suck in the walls.