StargazerCorax

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mine first was a scamp. I was traveling for the ashlander camp by azura's coast and I was level 5 and 3 to 4 scamps try to kill me and I didnt know you needed a silver or magical item and had steel. So I was scared that they were really tough. I ran the other way and somehow i got away and bought a silver spear and silver war axe just in case afterwards.

im not really afraid of any monsters on morrowind, although ive never played bloodmoon or the other one i ony have the classic one, my friend bought it for me when i played his game and he saw how much i loved it :) i am really powerful for my level, 19, and i fear no one! i have killed divaythe fyr and have been looking for vivic!

Miroshi :shifty:

• 2 weeks later...
The first time I saw 'dremora' I thought it was some guydressed up in a funny suit and when I eventually killed him (at level tree) I saw another one and was baffled but then found out about them. I wound up in daedric ruin because I was looking for balmora!!!

I don't think that any of the monsters are scary, but some can realy freak you out. The first time I rested in the wilderness I was level 2 and my rest was interrupted by a bloody Kagouti. When I turned around and saw the ugly thing I practicaly screamed and threw the mouse at the screen. I lost a good mouse that day. :bye:

Every creature that suddenly appears on my screen scares me. Even kagouti's and guars scare me that way.

Before I used to be scared of daedroth, with those nasty spells they cast :)

it would be fun if there were some more creatures in the expansions.

(not yet seen bloodmoon)

There are quite a lot, in Trib there are goblins and Durzogs, fabricants and imperfects, profane revenants and liches. In Bloodmoon you have wolves, bears, horkers, tusked bristlebacks, ricklings, rickling riders, spriggans, berserkers, fryse hags, draugr, grahl, skeletal wolves and werewolves. And I'm sure I have forgotten a few. The skies of Bloodmoon however are clear! Maybe I should introduce a pair of mating cliff racers?