Where to purchase NWN2?

D33Z33

What I'm looking for is a digital copy of NWN2 for the PC

Unfortunately in the UK it seems like no copy of NWN2 is available on steam, on Gamersgate I can't buy it and has a checkbox asking me if I wanted to know when it was released. There's no sign of a digital version of NWN2 on any other site. Even on the app store, NWN2 has disappeared because Aspyr lost the license to sell it.

Is there any way for me to get a digital version of NWN2 without pirating it?

Wow, you're right -- it's gone from Steam now! That must have been very recent, since I had been checking on that. I saw it disappear from Gamersgate, Impulse, and other stores a few months ago just after they had a big sale on it. I don't know of anywhere to get a digital copy now.

Atari did lose their license to publish D&D games last August, but the news had said that Atari would still be able to sell some games. It wasn't specific about which ones other than Daggerdale.

Well, it looks like it's buyable here, in a bundle with NWN1:

http://impulsedriven.com/nwncomplete

That's a shame since I already have NWN1 Diamond Edition, but why is it that no site is selling NWN2 on it's own anymore?

If I had to take a guess why that bundle is there, it's because they forgot to take it down since it's disappeared from everywhere else.

Oh well, time to create a time machine to travel one month back in time so I can get NWN2 on its own, yay for saving money.