• brokenergy
    • naomis8329
    • 62firelight
    • Ihoe
    • ub3rman123
    • Werne
    • Flintlockecole
    • TheCalliton

The knights have a secret weapon, early 18th century Submerines.. Some are really dedicated.

And early mines

http://www.history17...ticle1116.shtml

They will be successful

We have 200 ready for deployment, with some modifications :devil:

lMAO.....A NAVY of landlubbers and cabin boys...if you had a drop of blue water in your veins you would know that no submarine ever left the safety of brown water in the 18th century.

After we flog you around the fleet..we will keelhaul what remains as an example to all mutinous traitors. With her majesty gracious permission of course....Maam?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't i say they where modified, with some special tech from the 21st century :whistling: ... Cheating i guess but i just felt like going with the theme lol. Edited by Thor.

The knights have a secret weapon, early 18th century Submerines.. Some are really dedicated.

And early mines

http://www.history17...ticle1116.shtml

They will be successful

We have 200 ready for deployment, with some modifications :devil:

lMAO.....A NAVY of landlubbers and cabin boys...if you had a drop of blue water in your veins you would know that no submarine ever left the safety of brown water in the 18th century.

After we flog you around the fleet..we will keelhaul what remains as an example to all mutinous traitors. With her majesty gracious permission of course....Maam?

Oh absolutely, my Lord High Admiral, I insist upon it!

:facepalm:

And so it begins the civil war of the lounge. I tried to mediate but alas all is lost and war has begun :(

If there is anything I can do for you let me know (I've got the keys to Dante's closet after all lol)

The fleet is still loyal to Queen Ginny and will send all usurpers to the bottom of the briney.

http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/ac177/Aurielius/d0b1d0bed0b9-d0b2-d185d0b8d0bed181d181d0bad0bed0bc-d0bfd180d0bed0bbd0b8d0b2d0b5-24-d0b8d18ed0bdd18f-1770-d0b3d0bed0b4d0b0-1848-d185d0be1.jpg

Bombing your fleet will be like sinking a toy tugboat in a bathtub. ;D

It's the part of our fleet that you don't see that's your problem, and Admiral Aurelius is a highly skilled pilot anyway, so really has the tactics sorted all ways.