Elder Scrolls 6 wishlist

stebbinsd

OP: ES-IV.

2/b honest, I'm beyond concerned and worried with the direction that Beth is and has taken. Release of CRAP and then the EXPECT THE FAN BASE to fix it and ... Beth learns NOTHING!

I read some of the desires and from MPOV - I see an Elder Scroll that would only work on the High End Machines. Not much of a profit margin if you limit your product to a narrow fan base. Thus they would have to raise the price of the game, because of the limited market that could / would play the game.

I would like to see: GET BACK TO BASICS!

• A good RPG without being told step-by-step where and what to do. Basics guidance is needed,yes. But we like to explore and discover for ourselves to a great degree.
  • A very good story line. I'll stick to Skyrim for now. I was honestly LET DOWN when I finished the Main Quest with Alduin and saving Skyrim. Have the quest victory actually mean something to and in the game!
  • A thought out and not rushed Magic - Fight - Character development / perk system that makes sense and adds to the game. As one put it - Pro's and Con's of each race and such.
  • I still remember the first time I played Skyrim. I was in awe of the world, from the salmon jumping up the falls, to the deer and trees and so on. It was a world that I WANTED TO EXPLORE more than once. ( Unlike Fallout 4's world. Even FO 3 and NV had a better world to explore! In other words DO NOT EVOLVE BACKWARDS!
  • Take a bit more time to develop GREAT NPC's with actual stories ( read: side quests ).
  • Have all the main quests take you all over the created world space. Total Open Sandbox, with LIMITED load wait screens, as is possible.
  • Do NOT shrink the world like you did with FO 4 and just added a lot of water to make it look bigger. It did not work with a lot of us, as we saw what you did.

Tell a good story and have great twists and turns. Have the ending of the Main Quest make sense. IE: Dragonborn saved all of Tamriel and it was like, " Oh well, why did I save these ungrateful people???? " It was a let down, as I expected something - even the Graybeards words and such were kind of a let down, as their butts were saved too!

BOTTOM LINE:

Loose the attitude that you own the Fan Base and get back to, " The Fan Base Owns Us! If we do not give a great product, we will loose our Fan Base! " Loose the attitude it's about $$$.

Right now I am reading Class Action Legal issues with Beth and FO 76 or as one put 7-SICK.

If / When a company gives a great product, $$$ will NOT be an issue.

A Mini Rant - Read if you wish.

1st - That Beth goes back to these basics.

• In the beginning they did good games, because: They had to build a fan base to earn $$.
  • Now that they have the fan base, I feel like they think they own the fan base instead of the other way around.

2nd - Case in point:

• Look at the fallout of Fallout 76. They hurried the game out, without worrying about the fan base, because they have one and feel they "own them". The fan base will take what Beth feeds them. Now they have a possible CLASS ACTION LEGAL ACTION being talked about AGAINST THEM! . o O ( Oops )
  • Look at Fallout 4 and how much the fan base had to help them out, to make the game work. I have not touch FO 4 now for months, as it just totally lost my interest. It was boring!
  • I was amazed and still am at how many UNOFFICIAL PATCHES - TWEAKS were needed!!
  • The fan base should ADD to the story / game .. NOT HAVE TO FIX IT!

3rd - Look at the Mod Community and how Beth wants to CASH IN and want to now control the fan base there for profit. Again, I'm not against the Capitalist Way, I like that market and support it. Remember the fallout when they tried Mods for $$ with Skyrim? That was NOT pretty! So they slowly moved into it and now ... well ... are the days of the FREE MOD COMMUNITY NUMBERED????

1) Bethesda rebrand the elder scrolls which is total nerd name, to Skyrim.which is way cooller
and retcon out the previous games, they are just lame. oblivion is lame. morrwoind is lamex1000 daggerfall and arena are like lolwut?

2) remove books already.reading is for nerds.skill books shoud just give the skill when picked and disappear like other consumables
3) btter yet, no skills stuff.skill progression is for nerds, just put perks with experience level requirements or something
3) multiplayer like Fallout 76. Social meadia integration, auto-ban anyone who says the previos games are bteer so they dont bother the true fans
3 even bettr perks with paywall so only the real pros can get the most of the game thin out the haters and casuals
4) no mods, or offical paid mods only. free mods are for nerds and perverts and hav no place in muilplayer
5) canon Dovakhiin is male Nord and free Skyrim from empire with Stormvloaks like real man. the other races are for nerds, weeaboos and furries

6) more rpg elements like in CoD Black Ops and Battlefield
7) mor epic stuff dragon riding asasult fortress become emperor fight deadras conquer world massive battles
8 more (USER WAS MADE A BETHESDA DEV FOR THIS POST)

...Search your feelings, you know it will be true.

1) Bethesda rebrand the elder scrolls which is total nerd name, to Skyrim.which is way cooller

and retcon out the previous games, they are just lame. oblivion is lame. morrwoind is lamex1000 daggerfall and arena are like lolwut?

2) remove books already.reading is for nerds.skill books shoud just give the skill when picked and disappear like other consumables

3) btter yet, no skills stuff.skill progression is for nerds, just put perks with experience level requirements or something

3) multiplayer like Fallout 76. Social meadia integration, auto-ban anyone who says the previos games are bteer so they dont bother the true fans

3 even bettr perks with paywall so only the real pros can get the most of the game thin out the haters and casuals

4) no mods, or offical paid mods only. free mods are for nerds and perverts and hav no place in muilplayer

5) canon Dovakhiin is male Nord and free Skyrim from empire with Stormvloaks like real man. the other races are for nerds, weeaboos and furries

6) more rpg elements like in CoD Black Ops and Battlefield

7) mor epic stuff dragon riding asasult fortress become emperor fight deadras conquer world massive battles

8 more (USER WAS MADE A BETHESDA DEV FOR THIS POST)

...Search your feelings, you know it will be true.

Todd himself couldn't have said it better. Yeah, he was in the chess club. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: