How to tell if someone replied to a post on a mod's Posts page?

capella6707

Pretty much the thread title: Is there any way to tell if someone replied to a post I made on a mod's Posts tab? I ask mod authors questions about their mod on the Posts page and I have no way of knowing if a reply has been posted other than going back to that page and checking. That gets very tedious and unmanageable when you have a number of questions/posts on different mods.

Hit the Nexus Mods tab at the top right. From there, at the top right again, hit the little gear icon next to your avatar. Scroll down and expand the Notifications list, then choose how/when you want to be notified. I'd check "New comments on files you're tracking," and make sure to track the mod in question. I try to track everything I currently use, anyway, so I can see if there are updates available. Hope it helps.

Would be nice to see notifications for replies to comments after I make a reply to a comment. Confusing huh?

Turning on notifications for all comments made to a mod shows all comments.

I get notifications for replies made to my comments.

But if I reply to someone else's comment - I do not get notifications from further replies made to that original comment. Unless I track the entire mod's comments.

Anyway, thanks for reminding me i can at least turn on that notifications for all comments to a tracked mod.

Would be nice to see notifications for replies to comments after I make a reply to a comment. Confusing huh?

Turning on notifications for all comments made to a mod shows all comments.

I get notifications for replies made to my comments.

But if I reply to someone else's comment - I do not get notifications from further replies made to that original comment. Unless I track the entire mod's comments.

Anyway, thanks for reminding me i can at least turn on that notifications for all comments to a tracked mod.

Totally agree. When they revamped the site I was crossing my fingers that they'd improve mod posts section, but alas....