Help for almost constant CTDs, kindly.

Captainradish

Ok, I'm having the usual almost constant CTDs. I'm running the 1.6 beta, but I was having the same problems under 1.5. I have tweaked my loadlist almost endlessly to try to eliminate this problem, but it still happens. The main issue that puzzles me is that it seems to happen only when I am outside. When I am inside I can play for hours with no problems. It also seems to be tempermental. If I'm having a crashing problem, often if I just wait for an hour it will go away for a while. However, sometimes this cannot be done. The game crashed probably about a dozen times during the attack on Whiterun.

Anyway, here's my loadorder. Any help would be greatly appreciated:

Update.esm

JSwords.esm

BlackreachRailroad.ESM

ArmedttTeeth.esm

EagleEyePerk.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

Omegared99-Compilation.esm

DSpSoB.esm

Realistic Lighting.esp

Weapons and Armor fixes.esp

Weapons and Armor fixes - Hacks.esp

banditseyepatch.esp

bladesfactionfix.esp

Crimson Tide - Blood.esp

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

Dr_Bandolier.esp

JK Crafting Breakdown.esp

lt_better_horses.esp

AttTJSwords.esp

Bucklers-Complete.esp

Cloaks.esp

GDRangerArmor.esp

HedgeKnight.esp

JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp

LFArmors.esp

MM_SunniesWoe.esp

Omegared99-WeaponSets.esp

StandalonePack20.esp

WVExpansion.esp

Smithing Perks Overhaul - Balanced.esp

Complete Crafting Overhaul.esp

BlackreachRailroad.esp

Archery Overhaul.esp

Proper Aiming.esp

Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp

training dummies.esp

UnreadBooksGlow.esp

Skyrim Unlimited Rings And Amulets.esp

nighteyetoggle.esp

Path of Shadows.esp

Gabby Companion.esp

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp

RingOfBoethiah.esp

RingOfCandlelight.esp

TheClone Honeyside.esp

Braithwen Fernleaf.esp

BuildableHouse.esp

Cheat Ring.esp

no_essential_COs.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Try uninstalling realistic lighting. Actually, should there not be another .esp for the realistic lighting mod?

You can also try clean your savegame. Go to breezehome and wait 31 days. It has to be 31 days because bethesda decided on 31 days for all cells to reset. And you have to do it in breezehome. Cba to explain it all, but here is a full guide to savegame cleaning to help fix corruption issues that cause freezes and CTDs, http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Troubleshooting#tab=Mods_and_Savegames

Also, crashing outside is usually because your pushing your computer too hard. Hi-res texture mods (SRO, 2KHD, Vurts Flora, etc) and uGrids tweaks are mostly the issues, as is mods that modify spawns. Please post computer specs as well as a list of installed mod packages, not just plugins. I see you use Wrye Bash, so you can get the list from the installer tab.

Edited by MadWizard25

Specs:

Windows 7 Enterprise 32 bit

AMD Athlon II x4 2.6g

4 gigs ram

AMD Radeon HD 6750

As far as the mod list, I only use Wrye Bash for the merge patch. I use the Nexus manager for mods. How does one get a list from there?

I'll give the reset a try tonight and see what happens.

Edit: Initial results seem promising after running the reset. I'll wait and see what happens.

Edit2: Interestingly, it's now crashing with no mods running at all. I'll try re-installing and see what happens.

Edited by Captain Radish