Ending or taking over the World

Necromancer G

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(returns, wiping his mouth with a napkin, takes seat)

Okay, I'm back... what'd I miss?

Oh....

Boss has put out another memo... hmm...

By his definition, I'm technically Supply, but I'd prefer to title it "Finance and Logistics," since I'm doing double-duty, here...

(Hmm... probably just be better to put my title up above the door, and if the boss asks, insist that he's the one who thought of it. Last guy who directly questioned the boss got that laser-in-the-walking-cane treatment... hmm... where's my Maalox? That pizza is already starting to talk back to me...)

<enters stage left, not being able to cope with spatially conceptualized disorientation, and the pain of a broken nose, now covered in a large metal brace, and blood stained bandage made of best NHS ( National Health Service, for those evil ones not resident in the UK ) recycled post bag canvas; carries a large brown paper bag, with a nasty looking oil stain ...staining the bottom of it; panting from some kind of unexpected exertion; laughing maniacally, though somewhat nasally...> mamamamamama <stops dead; gazes longingly at dezi looking not only sultry, but now coy, the other thing, and satisfied; stands gazing rather too long; bottom of greasy brown paper bag oozes open; contents spill onto floor; looks aghast for a moment, then remembers the generally evil intent of the denizens of this fell place; recommences running, and maniacal laughing, nasally...after first offering an apology > sommy...mearest sammich stamd shut dowm...did mmy best though...sommy...mamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamaetc...<exits stage left, due to terror induced confusion; will suffer anguish of guilt at not completing required logical transverse of page; wonders momentarily if anything can be said to have been transversed; likes 'transverse' as a word; decides that that is where the anguish of guilt will indeed be concentrated; but knows that the evil ones will not care; sound of dustbins being collided with; more laughter track is heard...over nasal scream of intense pain...>

we need to get lockable doors.

I'll do occult and snackfoods (which I noticed you left out) if I can have joint ownership of that with rhs88 (where would we be without his popcorn?). Right, I'm off to refresh my knowledge of the Necronomicon, and dust off my ouija board..... Also, humanbean, short term evil- we could steal one of the olympic rings, that would totally muck up all their logos!

Racoon City is okay (barring the mass zombie thingermajiger), but everyone is so rude. Sooner bite you as look at you, and poor transport links. And it seems to be frequently bombed by the government.....

Archived