Ending or taking over the World

Necromancer G

I lost some Strychnine , did any body find a couple of glass vials???

I found some in the spice wrack. They yours?

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You wanted an SF187. Why would you want an SF187? You're not in the proper information sphere to even SEE an SF187! Tell me, how many Loyalty Pointz do you have?! I'm considering reporting this to Lord Garett!

I believe you're thinking of an SF 178 (Interrogation Session Summary Report). I'm talking about an SF 187 (Budget Prospectus), which if you submit correctly, is always worth your time.

I made that mistake myself, a few weeks after I started here.

The scar from that damned tracker implant still itches.

Ah, yes... Of- Of course I knew that! Of course. I was just testing your loyalty to the cause, is all! You know, better safe than sorry, and all that, right? H-ha haha? Ahem.

Well, I'll... just be going, now... You know, a lot of paperwork to fill out about the accident- I mean renovation, of course- in BB7/a3. And I'll get that 187 sent your way... soon. Yes, very soon!

Just have Sheila leave it in my Inbox.

Okay, so I think Jojo's idea about the fake nuke in the San Andreas has some potential; should be good for at least two billion, and the free publicity alone is probably worth another three. That's the great thing about any scheme that threatens Hollywood.

Jojo thought it up, so I'd say he's the natural to head-up that project.

All in favor?

Why would you want to rule the world? Seriously, there would be nothing left to do after that. Except for the moon and Mars.

The universe is quite large, but I doubt we're ready for that scale of an operation yet.

I'm fine with Jojo handling that. Also can I request a small room for private development of a matter->salsa conversion device? I'm sure it would be useful in our future endeavors, as a physical and psychological weapon. Nothing as scary/confusing as seeing the man beside you turn to a pile of red semi-liquid.

We could also use it to turn worthless materials (rock, sawdust, enemy spies, etc.) into zombie chow. I'm not sure if I can refine the beam to make something edible by most humans. That's why i am requesting some lab space, because I really want some good salsa.

Rhs88: In the field of industrial espionage related to your pet project, there, you should consider getting an agent to infiltrate these guys. They've already done a lot of ground-breaking work in that field, and I'm sure you can make good use of what you find there.

http://home.tampabay.rr.com/lnsemsf/lowres/menu02.htm

I don't hear any 'Nay' votes, so Jojo? Get busy on it.

You know the standard deal... talk to Sheila about using one of the pre-arranged shell companies, and get three of your brain-boys to submit screenplays similar to your proposed plot. Two months later, you get to pull the actual job, and then once hollywood has recovered from being held for ransom, we work on optioning the movie rights.

Talk to me again once we're into the optioning phase... I wanna' see if we can get Val Kilmer to play me, this time.

I don't hear any 'Nay' votes, so Jojo? Get busy on it.

You know the standard deal... talk to Sheila about using one of the pre-arranged shell companies, and get three of your brain-boys to submit screenplays similar to your proposed plot. Two months later, you get to pull the actual job, and then once hollywood has recovered from being held for ransom, we work on optioning the movie rights.

Talk to me again once we're into the optioning phase... I wanna' see if we can get Val Kilmer to play me, this time.

Can do. What should we do in the unlikely event that the movie execs don't like the proposed screenplays? Blackmail? And I'll see if we can't get Kilmer in on the film. He jumped onto the 1995 movie: Batman Forever without even reading the script, so maybe we can sucker him into it(assuming we have to resort to that).

Archived