Ending or taking over the World

Necromancer G

i like the sound of a henchman fund........ do we have to make regular payments?

I thing we should try to take over a country with no history of militiarism...... something small, with friendly locals..... and an easy to build on volcano?

Fiji? I heard they welcome tourism for purposes of global evil.... and land values there are good.

Someone on ebay's selling a 'megadeath' ray. Do we want to bid?

Pass... if you look closer, what they're selling is a "Megadeth Boxed Set," and I've already got a few of their albums.

Keep looking... try using some different keywords.

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<enters stage right, this time ( felt like a change , tho this will screw with your spatial conceptualizing. ), still laughing maniacally, running...> hahahaha <stops dead; looks at dezi still being sultry; grooves to the zombies for a bit, then...> hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaetc....<exits stage left, looking over shoulder at dezi still standing, still being sultry; runs into obstruction; laughter track is heard >

Alright, people, meeting come-to-order.

Okay, the mind-controlling candy idea is a good one, in my book.

Mindless zombie minions are very low-maintenance, they don't organize unions in your lair, you can feed them Purina Human Chow... good labor pool.

Problem I see is that we will either need to come up with some kind of truly fantastic candy to use as the vector (which can get prohibitively expensive), or we can use cheap chewing gum and market it with some kind of collectable card game packs to establish a solid "customer base" quickly.

And if that guy's gonna keep dashing back-and-forth through the lair, laughing maniacally, somebody hand him the sandwich-order for the deli down the street. Let him dash down there, laughing maniacally, and bring me back a pastrami-&-swiss on rye with a pickle spear, willya'?

Now..... I know its an idea which has been done to death, but how about an evil carnival? I mean, we've already got doom laden popcorn, some kind of (manical) 'running' entertainment, and now candy. Also, the zombies would blend in. We could keep them in the haunted house or the ghost train..... and we could finance our nefarious plans withy devilish ring toss, unwinnable by the pure of heart. Alternatively, we could supply evil candy with our new evil magazine, titled Modern Henchperson Today, found in all good shops... or so they tell me.

Re megadeath, yes, ebay really pulled the wool over my eyes. Don't worry though, I sent some angry mutant gibbons to take out the seller. Oh, and do we need more shackles? I was looking for something to chain up the Prime Minister of Trinidad (but not Tobago) yesterday, and in the end I just had to make him promise to sit perfectly still in the lair's kitchen. It was so humiliating. We ended up playing canasta and talking about our childhoods....... In the end I just let him go, so thats my ransom target down the drain for this quater.

Humanbean, purina human chow isn't organic, and as we already have a massively evil carbon footprint (its cloven), we should probably buy some of that stuff which doesn't travel far from producer to table (or trough for the zombies). Try and get fairtrade.

Alright, people, meeting come-to-order.

Okay, the mind-controlling candy idea is a good one, in my book.

Mindless zombie minions are very low-maintenance, they don't organize unions in your lair, you can feed them Purina Human Chow... good labor pool.

Problem I see is that we will either need to come up with some kind of truly fantastic candy to use as the vector (which can get prohibitively expensive), or we can use cheap chewing gum and market it with some kind of collectable card game packs to establish a solid "customer base" quickly.

And if that guy's gonna keep dashing back-and-forth through the lair, laughing maniacally, somebody hand him the sandwich-order for the deli down the street. Let him dash down there, laughing maniacally, and bring me back a pastrami-&-swiss on rye with a pickle spear, willya'?

I'd kill for a Pastrami and swiss on rye! * Goes back to doing her nails, now looks coy*

Look, I don't care what we feed the zombies, or how big our carbon footprint is, I just want my danged pastrami, is all.

Is that too much to ask? Where the heck is that guy?

Talk to Vlad down in Procurement, if you're so keen on getting local-purchase kibble for the minions. Maybe he can get us some kind of bargain... just make sure he doesn't try to sell you on his 'Soylent Green' idea. Sure, it's evil enough, alright, but you know how much that stuff costs per pallet-load? Purina Human Chow is cheaper when you factor in the bulk shipping rates.

Carnival... hmm... anybody else care to brainstorm on that theme?

(Hmm... that nail-file looks suspiciously sharp...)

Archived