⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

A frank Interview - FrankFamily

BigBizkit

In response to post #65123986.

AIZECK wrote: Despite how many many times i told you to change the shiety color leather under the epic heavy armor with rings of chain mail you don't listen.

False, I do listen. I, however, am not your slave and, last time I checked, it was my mod. The best I can do is encourage you to learn yourself how to do the changes you want to done, for private use of course. Good luck! Edited by FrankFamily

"I was about 15 or 16 years old, the idea of being able to add stuff to a game I liked was extremely cool. Of course, I started with the most basic stuff, but one thing leads to another."

Am i reading about myself here? Lol.

It reminds at the time i want to create sword mod but don't know how so i learn how to model donut in Youtube.

• 2 weeks later...
In response to post #65123986. #65128871 is also a reply to the same post.

AIZECK wrote: Despite how many many times i told you to change the shiety color leather under the epic heavy armor with rings of chain mail you don't listen.
FrankFamily wrote: False, I do listen. I, however, am not your slave and, last time I checked, it was my mod. The best I can do is encourage you to learn yourself how to do the changes you want to done, for private use of course. Good luck!

Based Frank.

In response to post #65123986. #65128871, #65330301 are all replies on the same post.

FrankFamily wrote: False, I do listen. I, however, am not your slave and, last time I checked, it was my mod. The best I can do is encourage you to learn yourself how to do the changes you want to done, for private use of course. Good luck!
ShachiMods wrote: Based Frank.

@AIZECK, how arrogant!

I was very pleasantly surprise, seeing your interview, however, I haven't really downloaded many of your new textures Frank, simply cause I am not really playing, & busy with school. Nevertheless, I remember your kindness, it makes me happy to see you so prolific, & getting the recognition you deserved.

Best of luck.

• 2 weeks later...