Jobs In Skyrim...

Daggdag

I know there are a few job mods out there, but I want to see one that works a little better than the ones I have used.

The basic premise of the mod, as always, is to add jobs to skyrim that the player can work at to earn gold.

Here is a list of jobs that I would like to see...

Blacksmith; Clients order weapons and Armor, and you make it to their specifications. The shop you are working for provides all of the leather, steel, iron, ect...that you need.

Hunter; You hunt animals and sell the meats and pelts to shopkeepers. You are actually working for certain shops, such as the Drunken Huntsman and sell to them. You could also open your own stall, which would be available to rent in the markets of each city.

Messenger/Delivery Boy; Deliver letters, parcels, ect...to and from clients.

Bard; Play lutes, drums, and flutes to earn gold in taverns. The job requires you to play a mini game in order to keep your music in tune. The better you play, the more gold you make.

City Guard; You work for the City Guard, and go on patrols. You can arrest, and sometimes kill, people who break the law.

Bartender/Cook; Make food/drinks for customers, using recipes and ingredients found at the bar. I would like to see the cooking system enhanced to include many more recipes and ingredients, and also more cooking types, such as actual ovens for baking bread, sweet rolls, ect.

Guild/Bodyguard; Take people from 1 city/location to another. Protect them from bandits, wild animals, and other hostile creatures.

Edited by Daggdag

Well if you dont like those that are already out, then I guess you gonna have to wait until one of those great modders have time to do it. The thing too is doing jobs like that with really specifics events and scriptings can be harder to do for the average modder.

• 3 weeks later...

Well if you dont like those that are already out, then I guess you gonna have to wait until one of those great modders have time to do it. The thing too is doing jobs like that with really specifics events and scriptings can be harder to do for the average modder.

I would not want a modder who is considered "average" to do this anyway. This would be a big mod and would need one of the best.