A man I once knew

ComputerAngel

Whenever it rains, I stop and watch it, because it reminds me of a man I once knew. The time we spent together wasn't long, but he touched my heart in a way I never thought possible. We didn't end on the best of terms, but I still think of him when it rains. I wonder if he's okay, if he's happy now, if he was able to move on in his life and forget his past. I know I'll never forget him as long as I live, even if he forgets me. I'll always cherish the memories of the time we were together, even if it wasn't long. Whenever it rains, I'll always think of him fondly, hope he's happy, and regret not telling him just how much I cared when I had the chance, a chance I'll never get back.

Whenever it rains, I stop and watch it, because it reminds me of a man I once knew. The time we spent together wasn't long, but he touched my heart in a way I never thought possible. We didn't end on the best of terms, but I still think of him when it rains. I wonder if he's okay, if he's happy now, if he was able to move on in his life and forget his past. I know I'll never forget him as long as I live, even if he forgets me. I'll always cherish the memories of the time we were together, even if it wasn't long. Whenever it rains, I'll always think of him fondly, hope he's happy, and regret not telling him just how much I cared when I had the chance, a chance I'll never get back.

is this about me?