Fallout 4 and F4se

boringshotgun

my guess is that your game got updated but you didn't update F4SE or whatever mods you have that require it

not sure when the last update was , as I don't have the game installed right now . and I'm not sure if all mods were properly updated thus far

but you should check that all of your mods are up to date , and updated to the new version of the game and F4SE

my guess is that your game got updated but you didn't update F4SE or whatever mods you have that require it

not sure when the last update was , as I don't have the game installed right now . and I'm not sure if all mods were properly updated thus far

but you should check that all of your mods are up to date , and updated to the new version of the game and F4SE

Thank you I will try this and hopefully will fix it.

you simply need to update all of your f4se plugins, in this case as mentioned above mod configuration menu.

quickest way to do it, would be to go to the f4se plugins folder, take note of all the plugins in their, then search their names on this site, then update.

Note: the f4se dialgoue window that popsup will always tell you which mod will no longer work, as indicated by the title of the window. the title refers to the mod in question.

Edited by Guest

you simply need to update all of your f4se plugins, in this case as mentioned above mod configuration menu.

quickest way to do it, would be to go to the f4se plugins folder, take note of all the plugins in their, then search their names on this site, then update.

Note: the f4se dialgoue window that popsup will always tell you which mod will no longer work, as indicated by the title of the window. the title refers to the mod in question.

Alright will do