ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

[LE] Help with Including LOD for the Great Cities.

Archinatic

Hey there,

I am the mod author of a few city mods (the great city of x series). I'd like to generate and include object lod for my mods. Now I've been playing around with SSELodGen. I've tried removing all the btt files except for the cells I edited. It seemed to be working, but I eventually found graphical glitches along the north coast of Skyrim. Is there a way to include the lod of only certain cells or do I have to include all the btt(and the texture) files to make a working lod? Am I maybe missing some files?

Any help would be appreciated!

Both objects and trees LOD use atlas textures. To include custom partial pregenerated vanilla compatible LODs with the mod you need to regen lods with xLODGen using vanilla atlas.

For objects LOD uncheck the "Build Atlas" option and xLODGen will use the vanilla one.

For trees LOD it is impossible to regen LODs using vanilla atlas with xLODGen, you'll need to use CK.

Thank you so much! So disabling 'build atlas' would remove all issues with only including the btt files for the edited cells? I also asume I won't have to include the texture files then?

Edit: I'm sorry I ment the bto files.

Edited by soldierofwar