The new sword request competition

shadowace

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry guys, my internet is totally F***ed, im on my dads computer right now, i cant even get on myspace or google on my computer, so im going to have to postpone the swords im doing until i can get back on here, though expect a new armor eventually as i can still get on th e main nexus site.

cheers, and sorry mates,

Payton

I still say the offhand weapon, the Swordbreaker, would be a good choice for a new sword to go with the dual wielding mods. Perhaps you could even incorporate it's abilities. 1)it would catch an opponents weapon on occasion(let's say 5 or 10%) of the time, so they can't swing it and may just have to drop it and 2)once it's caught, give a 5 or 10% chance of you being able to break it. This swordbreaker, in reality, couldn't catch the 2 handed weapons due to their heaviness, but all single hand weapons would be possible.

http://medieval.stormthecastle.com/armoryp...ord-breaker.htm

The above link includes a picture and a description of a real one.

I still say the offhand weapon, the Swordbreaker, would be a good choice for a new sword to go with the dual wielding mods. Perhaps you could even incorporate it's abilities. 1)it would catch an opponents weapon on occasion(let's say 5 or 10%) of the time, so they can't swing it and may just have to drop it and 2)once it's caught, give a 5 or 10% chance of you being able to break it. This swordbreaker, in reality, couldn't catch the 2 handed weapons due to their heaviness, but all single hand weapons would be possible.

http://medieval.stormthecastle.com/armoryp...ord-breaker.htm

The above link includes a picture and a description of a real one.

rules are you have to draw swords not ones off other people sorry shadow

Col John Sheppard

Archived