Fallout 4 light weght alternative start mods/building aid mods?

pricelessppp

Are their any Fallout 4 mods that skip the Bethesda special intro & the War War never changes intro? Also looking for light weight mods that skip this intro

& also the pre-war intro only & to skip the pre-war intro vault tech sales rep intro just walk out of the bathroom & chose starting skills & leave the surface of Vault 111 w/o doing that starter dungeon whilst starting on the elevator with the 10mm pistol & health packs from the vault? Are their any minimalist alternate start mods that do this? I don't need fancy overhaul mods just a very quick start where you walk to codsworth the robot & begin the story. Also is their any mods that snap to grid while building & any mods that auto loot boxes & corpses of valuable weapons/Armour also junk for my new building thirst? Edited by pricelessppp

Their are indeed

Skip S.p.e.c.i.a.l and Bethesda Intro: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/361

Skip War Never Changes intro = simply Press Any Button on the Black Screen (after clicking on New Game), and eventually a Prompt will Pop up, allowing you to Press The Specific Button to Skip the War Never Changes Cut Scene and Go Straight to Character Creation

and Lastly this mod will allow you to choose a Starting Place, Many Options, including 1 that Lets You Start right at the Entrance of Vault 111: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18946

Start Me Up Usage: (the second linked mod), simply walk to the door, after creating a character, and then you will get to choose an alternate life, allows you many cool options, including being able to start as a member of any faction, including gunners and rust devils, and you will get the equipment said factions would usally have, but their are many possible starting options, each granting you gear that starting options would typically have.

the best starting option would be Rust Devils, as you will start with a Full Set of Robot Armour, if choosing the Plenty of Gear Option for the How Much Gear do you have Option

Start Me Up is Not Lightweight Per Se (because of the shear amount of options you have), but it is a Must Have for Quick Starting a New Game, Once you get used to it, i would say it is Absolutely Mandatory and should be in Everyones Load Order, that has Played Fallout 4 More Then Once

Edited by Guest

Their are indeed

Skip S.p.e.c.i.a.l and Bethesda Intro: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/361

Skip War Never Changes intro = simply Press Any Button on the Black Screen (after clicking on New Game), and eventually a Prompt will Pop up, allowing you to Press The Specific Button to Skip the War Never Changes Cut Scene and Go Straight to Character Creation

and Lastly this mod will allow you to choose a Starting Place, Many Options, including 1 that Lets You Start right at the Entrance of Vault 111: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18946

Start Me Up Usage: (the second linked mod), simply walk to the door, after creating a character, and then you will get to choose an alternate life, allows you many cool options, including being able to start as a member of any faction, including gunners and rust devils, and you will get the equipment said factions would usally have, but their are many possible starting options, each granting you gear that starting options would typically have.

the best starting option would be Rust Devils, as you will start with a Full Set of Robot Armour, if choosing the Plenty of Gear Option for the How Much Gear do you have Option

Start Me Up is Not Lightweight Per Se (because of the shear amount of options you have), but it is a Must Have for Quick Starting a New Game, Once you get used to it, i would say it is Absolutely Mandatory and should be in Everyones Load Order, that has Played Fallout 4 More Then Onced

I already found a mod that's light weight & skips the pre-war intro & starts out in the Vault Instance where you have to kill a few rad roaches. It's on Bethesda.net also is weightless junk mod cheaty? I'm a new found minuteman fan Just don't like that Mirelurk queen at the fort. Do I need F4SE for weapons & alt start mods? Also any alternative to NMM & Vortex? I don't like vortex to much. Also how can i delete lose files retaining to Fallout 4 & mod installer & F4SE & do a 100% fresh install? isn't modding supposed to be fun? Also is sim settlements worth the Download?