• Yes, becouse im bad at this game
    • Yes, but only when im desperate for help
    • Yes, for other reasons
    • No

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My vote: 'Yes, for other reasons'.....Just the one: I console command the Gaulder Amulet, as my Dovahkin is not a Mage, he uses no magic what so ever aside from the Shouts and so does not join the Mages College, thus console command is the only way to acquire the Amulet (I have a mod that changes the properties of the Amulet....Fire, Frost and Shock resistance's...makes sense for him to have)....have found a way to circumvent the Mages College with the Main Quest too.

I pretty much just use the console for "TCL" as I'm always jumping up/down mountains which gets me stuck quite often. I can't imagine the frustration of getting stuck in between a couple rocks on the console and not being able to do anything about it.

I will also pop on God Mode if I want to test out some spells or just run around on a killing spree.

I don't use any cheats during regular gameplay though.

I use cheats if I really need it.

For instance, I ended up being in a cave at a little too low level, and got 3 shot by Falmers. I killed 1 and quick saved, since I actually killed 1 out of 2. The milisecond after the quicksave, I get an arrow to the head. So, I simply do a "TGM", kill the sucker, and take it off. Just to save me some houres of pain.

I am not ashamed....I love god-mode. I love tgm and doing the werewolf strut in Solitude from dusk till dawn till dusk (well until I run out of fresh meat anyway). To hell with bounty's thats what money is for. I did my 2 characters playing seriously, now I'm having fun :teehee: