CrazyShadowDami

101 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use cheats in Skyrim?

• Yes, becouse i like power
    • Yes, becouse im bad at this game
    • Yes, but only when im desperate for help
    • Yes, for other reasons
    • No

Fill a room with rabit legs? Repopulated Whiterun with friendly dremoras? Making a giant smaller than a mudcrap? Yes, yes I do use cheats in Skyrim :dance:

Thats the spirit, have fun! I never tire of a certain nightingale power either....especially in a certain ex-Jarls dining hall full of disgruntled ex-jarls who want to 'punch my face in', then watch them punch each others face in :whistling: :teehee:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in my 3 days of Skyrim ... looks like most of Fallout 3 cheats work here exactly like in FO3 ... any differences?? that's good, repeated cheats, 'cause my memory sucks ... :biggrin:

I just use cheats to try mods, screenshots and to kill those really ugly spiders u know ... definitely I don't like those. Oh and I also cheat with moveto player to teleport my followers to me, any good mod or other options to do that??

almost forgot, what about a key like Z in FO3 to move corpses to place them the way u want just for amusement??

almost forgot, what about a key like Z in FO3 to move corpses to place them the way u want just for amusement??

Holding 'E' for a few seconds does this in Skyrim.

I avoid cheats at all costs. It's a game. If there's no challenge... what's the point? I do use them to work past bugs but that's different. I do understand those of you who use them for mod testing and the like though.

Just use them when i get stuck, annoying creatures sometimes. and just to go on a rampage through town. :thumbsup:

Yup, I cheat. I do it all the time, cause it's my game and I want to. It's that simple. Plus I suck under normal rules.

I also use the UFO mod and have an army with me most of the time. This also serves to scratch my harem lord fantasy.