[LE] Rochebere- A brand new city- Coming Soon

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I just realized that Roc is gonna be the second true city in Skyrim, the only other one that really fits the term is Solitude, the others are just villages.

Rochebere is larger than even Solitude, which I believe is the largest city in Vanilla Skyrim. It's at least twice the size, maybe even three times the size, but it's not just all about the area of space covered. Rochebere city is crammed full of houses, shops and NPC's to give it that bustle and claustrophobic feel that none of the Vanilla cities have. I'd say the countryside is effectively the rough size of a small hold too, in terms of size.

Hey just checking back on this epic mod. I forgot when you said you thought it would be released to the lesser folk...lol anyway im really exicted. I have tons of ideas but lack the knowledge as of now to carry out any mods the scale I want them to be. Ive written several stories ranging from fantasy to horror so I can appreciate what you are doing here. Keep the creativity flowing man its what keeps this world from turning black and white.

Looks nice! Scratch that, looks 'effin EPIC!

Trailer could use some music though :P

Something epic like this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xDL2IhXYfg

Yeah, a lot of people have said that since the music was removed. Take a look at this quote below: ;)

As a side note; your next trailer could definately do with some music. It'd add so much to an already epic piece.

Thank you! The trailer did originally have some epic music to it, but I had to remove it due to a copyright claim that would have affected my channels' standing. For the original experience, you could try playing the song "Forces of Destiny" by Two Steps from Hell at the same time as the trailer. It may not be perfect, but you'll get the idea!

Hey just checking back on this epic mod. I forgot when you said you thought it would be released to the lesser folk...lol anyway im really exicted. I have tons of ideas but lack the knowledge as of now to carry out any mods the scale I want them to be. Ive written several stories ranging from fantasy to horror so I can appreciate what you are doing here. Keep the creativity flowing man its what keeps this world from turning black and white.

Unfortunately there's no solid release date yet, as I still have a lot of work to do on the mod and it all just depends how much time I am able to put into working on it. I'm hoping for a release at around the end of summer or the start of Autumn, but again, this is dependent on how much time I can afford to spend on it. I'm glad you think this is a creative project too! I spent a lot of time perfecting the look of the city to get the perfect feel- I even went as far as to scrap the entire level design of the mod, wiping out about 5 months worth of interiors and exteriors, as I was never entirely satisfied with it! I've also added and removed various bits to the story, starting off with an initial idea, adding lots of additions and backstories then removing the excess to end up with something fairly clean. But yeah, just keep tuned here as I often post whenever I have a significant update on the mod. Also, just to let people know in advance, I'm away from home at the moment and I won't be home for two weeks so I won't be working on the mod (obviously!).

will u need any dlc or skse

Rochebere does not currently require any DLC. It doesn't need SKSE at this moment in time either, and I would like to keep it that way to make everything more convenient.

Looks perfect. Thanks

Thank you, I'm glad you like the appearance of the city.