[LE] Rochebere- A brand new city- Coming Soon

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I don't really have much to report in terms of Rochebere, except that I'm considering making it a seasonal city, that changes from summer to winter to correspond with the main questline, but this isn't a definate yet.

Also, for those of you who can't wait to get your hands on Rochebere, very soon you will be able to get your hands on the next best thing- Syerscote is a small settlement mod I'm working on that has a very similar look and feel to Rochebere, but will be uploaded much sooner, before the new year in fact.

I'm basically doing this to show off what Rochebere will be like, but on much larger scale, and to hopefully become a bit more recognised in the modding community so that the Rochebere project might get a bit more publicity before it's actually finished. Syerscote will contain new meshes, textures and custom voiced NPC's using lines from Rochebere NPC's. It's unlikely that I will include a quest, althoug you may be lucky!

If you are interested in Syerscote, take a look at the 5 images on my profile!

New trailers coming for Rochebere soon everybody! (Hopefully ;) ) I say this because many parts of the city and things seen in the original footage is completely different now, and much better. Not really a lot else to report though, but Syerscote should be up on the nexus this week! Happy new year everyone!

New trailers coming for Rochebere soon everybody! (Hopefully ;) ) I say this because many parts of the city and things seen in the original footage is completely different now, and much better. Not really a lot else to report though, but Syerscote should be up on the nexus this week! Happy new year everyone!

I'm in love with your mod. I just found it today. I can't wait until it's released. It's an absolutely gorgeous piece of work.

I'm in love with your mod. I just found it today. I can't wait until it's released. It's an absolutely gorgeous piece of work.

Thank you very much for those kind words, sir!

New alternative house colours and bricks, I'm not sure if the colours a bit too bright... what are your thoughts?

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8868/rocheberehouse2.png

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/3456/2013010200001.jpg

I think it's a tad bright, I'd imagine weathering would darken the color over time. Depends on whether you want the city to feel new or long established. <- my opinion, your creative choice of course :)

I think it's a tad bright, I'd imagine weathering would darken the color over time. Depends on whether you want the city to feel new or long established. <- my opinion, your creative choice of course :)

That's what I was thinking, but I thought I'd see what other people thought first. Thanks for the feedback!