[LE] Rochebere- A brand new city- Coming Soon

Well, I actually have a few:

Sewers, which you can enter from manholes, grates, etc. I think this would make a nice roleplaying addition. Maybe even a sewer hideout?

Enterable windows; I actually thought this one out, you can remove the windows from the house meshes and make them into 'doors' which would even display that opening animation.

See-through windows; you could add a lower detail version of the city outside of the interiors and add transparency to the windows.

Some ways for thieves/assassins to get around un-noticed ( sort of like shenks's thievery overhaul) clicky

Thank you for making this mod.

In actual fact, a lot of the things you mention I have planned or half done already. There is a sewer system that you will need to access in the storyline that spans the entire city. There will also be lots of theivey-assassin methods of doing things in the guild I am planning too (I described it briefly in a comment a little while back).

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks awesome man great job i cant wait to try it out

Why thank you!

I cannot wait, I loved your last city mod. As I am practically drooling over this, what is soon? Weeks, months, years? I would love to know.

Realistically I think it's going to be a few months (probably this Summer).

what can i say....i'm speechless towards such a great epicness

Excellent my friend!

this looks AWESOME. Can you give us an idea of how big is Rocheberre compared to the standart Skyrim/Oblivion cities??? (I´ve played Daggerfall, so the little size of cities in Oblivion/Skyrim always annoyed me)

3 times the size of whiterun in the main city. Plus it will have outskirts and country side.

this looks AWESOME. Can you give us an idea of how big is Rocheberre compared to the standart Skyrim/Oblivion cities??? (I´ve played Daggerfall, so the little size of cities in Oblivion/Skyrim always annoyed me)

3 times the size of whiterun in the main city. Plus it will have outskirts and country side.

Yep, like Cal says, the main city, which includes the 'Mainstreet' and 'residential' districts (and a little area called the market hall which is only available in one quest however) and that adds up to approximately 3 times the size of Whiterun. There's also the countryside which is pretty large, and several medium-sized areas including the graveyard, the Tower gardens, The outskirts, Rochebere docks and a settlement in the mountains called Elmscreak that you travel to after significant story progression. I'm also playing with the idea of adding another forest, but that's not a definate yet.

Edited by samv96UK