[LE] Rochebere- A brand new city- Coming Soon

Great idea on the hidden entrance , I've always been dissapointed that there where as far as i know are not hidden passages. In Oblivion you had atleast 2 as far as i know off and Skyrim has none. Keep up the good work , i'm looking forward to more content

I love hidden passages and secret entrances!

Glad you are impressed with the entrance. The hideout itself is just as curious as the entrance, I'm sure you all look forward to seeing it when it's done. I've been thinking up some steam-punk style Dwemer gadgets and weapons that will be acquirable through the factions nutty (but brilliant) inventor, and at the moment I've had a couple of ideas, but I've just got to figure out how to do some of them!

The ideas include:

Red= Not sure if it's possible

Yellow= Should be possible in theory

Green= I know it's possible

• Smoke bombs (Confuses enemies within a certain radius, allowing you to escape undetected.)
  • Hidden bomb (Disguised as a coin purse, but explodes when touched or trodden on by a hostile.)
  • Distraction mechanism (A device that makes a loud noise 10 seconds after being placed, causing enemies to investigate the sound.)
  • Sleep darts (Exactly what it sounds like.)
  • Spiders (Miniature Dwemer spiders that will attack hostiles for you. They are weak alone but deadly in groups.)
  • Poison bombs (Creates a lethal cloud of gas killing everyone in proximity.)
  • Gas mask (Protects the palyer/NPC's from Poison bombs.)
  • Various potions, poisons and elixirs.
  • Automatic lockpicker (Automatically unlocks doors similar to a key. Can be used 5 times.)
  • Portable Dwemer lantern (Similar to a Torch but it can be turned on and off.)

Okay, some of these may be a little too futuristic, but who's to say that a genius inventor couldn't whip these fantastical items up with a supply of Dwemer gear?!

Edited by samv96UK

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that there is poison gas in the basement of the museum in Markarth. You might be able to use this in your bomb/grenade.

Edit: There is a poison gas trap in Calcelmo's Laboratory.

I believe that there is poison gas in the basement of the museum in Markarth. You might be able to use this in your bomb/grenade.

Edit: There is a poison gas trap in Calcelmo's Laboratory.

Okay, thanks for the information!

This looks absolutely awesome. There was one thing I was thinking though. I haven't read all the 28 pages but if you haven't it might be interesting to experiment with alternative armors for the guards to reflect that this city isn't that much like the rest of Skyrim.

My friend Frankdema has kindly put together custom armour sets for the city guards!

Lot's of work here. Want to see this done. If you need some sort of help I would help as much I can.

Don't worry, I am going to see this project through to the end!

Looks really great! Cant wait to play it. Great job!

Is there a releasedate?

Thanks, there is no specific release date, but I am hoping around summer-time (from June to end of August).

Impressive!

A little hint for your sleep darts; The "Ash shell" spell added by the Dragonborn DLC freezes the npc's in place like a sort of "petrify" spell. This shouldnt be hard to modify so it uses a ragdoll animation instead of freezing the npc. =) (or it could, at the very least, serve as a template for the darts.)

Tracking the topic.!

Impressive!

A little hint for your sleep darts; The "Ash shell" spell added by the Dragonborn DLC freezes the npc's in place like a sort of "petrify" spell. This shouldnt be hard to modify so it uses a ragdoll animation instead of freezing the npc. =) (or it could, at the very least, serve as a template for the darts.)

Tracking the topic.!

Great, thanks for the tip! I have the Dragonborn DLC (haven't played it much though) so I should be able to look into this. :thumbsup:

this mod looks awesome it would be so cool if i could play it now

Glad you like it! Unfortunately no one other than myself has played the mod or seen anything other than my trailers and screenshots.