[LE] Rochebere- A brand new city- Coming Soon

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks pretty good. The custom textures don't quite match vanilla Skyrim, but I'd play it.

I've tried to make the textures as true to the Vanilla game as I can, but sometimes it's not always possible. Hopefully it doesn't feel too jarring though!

Great propaganda posters , looks very realistic

Merci beaucoup! I'm taking inspiration from real-world Propaganda to make them as believable as possible, while also making them have a medieval vibe to them.

I have an idea for a side quest,

What about a typical "whodoneit" quest? A murder happens in the city or countryside and the Dragonborn is hired to investigate who did it and why.

Nice idea, I'm definately going to put something like this in the mod since a lot of people have given me similar suggestions.

On another topic entirely, I made one of the Dwemer-themed gadgets for the Guardian's guild. It may be a pretty simple idea (it's a torch) but it still looks cool!

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/4286516-1364771280.jpg

Very interesting, il keep watching this mod for sure :D

Great! :)

Great concept for the torch and a very neat idea. Small suggestion though: Maybe you can make it into a blunt weapon , not powerful or anything but still you'd be able to pretty much hurt people with it

I would like to do this, but unfortunately I don't know of any way to turn it into a weapon and have it still work as a torch. I am working on other Dwemer-Themed weapons for the guild though, so hopefully they will check a few boxes!