robert male body on nehrim

beastvv

Just install the mod normally and it should appear in game due to Nehrim using oblivions exact models. Nehrim uses Oblivions resources, so as long as you have a minor mod on, and by minor I mean something that doesn't effect a whole lot game wise, then it should appear in Nehrim. Keep in mind that this just applies to bodies, and the like. I remember using one mod back when I had a crap machine that caused oblivions grass to be smaller to get better performance, and the same was changed in Nehrim. So minor stuff like that should carry over.

Install the mod as you would normally, fire up Nehrim, and see what happens. Hope this helps.

-Elsarian

thanks Elsarian! so if i have mods for oblivion that are not activated would it still apply to it not working?? becus ived tryed that, and the same textures are the normal ones for oblivion.. which is no good lol

Hmm, that's interesting because I could have sworn that it might have done the same for both. Check for where you installed Nehrim, and see if that might have a data archive as well because there are some mods out there that are strictly for Nehrim. So, also there you should deactivate all mods that you use for Oblivion. All the major overhaules that you use and so on. Things such as texture replacers and the like will be fine to keep active, just make sure you have all other major mods disabled when you load up Nehrim.

ok done all of that, it does have a data folder but doesnt have a character folder like in oblvion.. could that be the reason? because it works fine on oblivion, but if i go to nehrim it changes back to the normal maps... im oviously a noob,

maybe its with the saved game files? becus i try to load my oblivion save to nehrim and it says master files arent being loaded. so when it said that i just made a new guy then it ends up being the normal nehrim textures.

Well oblivions archive doesnt have a characters folder either. That is added when ever you install a mod that contains a folder called "characters" and so on. Mod authors do that to keep files structured and makes manual uninstallation bearable. So, just throw in the body mod that you have and see if it goes through. If the mod you are using has just a textures folder, then take that folder, drop it into Nehrims Data folder just like you would for Oblivion, and see if things carry over that way. It's a hassle, I know. Im not fluent on trying to get mods over to Nehrim because I never tried to mod Nehrim XD.