Camera Refusing to Move With Mouse in TFC

TheDaedricDoll

All I did today was install a clothing mod and now my camera won't move with my mouse in-game in TFC mode, which is pretty integral to taking screenshots. I have no idea what would be causing this. The mouse works out of TFC mode but not in. Going up and down with the buttons still works and FreeFlyCam still works. The only thing that's changed is that I had a power outage due to the hurricane. Help ;_;

if skyrim se or fallout 4 there have been updates which would be one cause of the problem you are having. i betting that is it :) hope this helps you. if this is the case you will need to do a rollback to continue using it until it is updated which could be several days or weeks.

R T

if skyrim se or fallout 4 there have been updates which would be one cause of the problem you are having. i betting that is it :smile: hope this helps you. if this is the case you will need to do a rollback to continue using it until it is updated which could be several days or weeks.

R T

This is 2011 Skyrim, not Special Edition, so can't be it.

This is the most obvious but best to make sure it isn't the cause. When you activate Toggle Free Camera (TFC) in the console, I assume you also Toggle Menus so that the HUD is hidden for your screenshots. If that is the case, make sure you close the console (~) otherwise that would prevent you from moving the camera...