Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

Dylan had been walking around for a "stroll" - really patrolling at the area surrounding his ruinous domiciliary set up he had in what was an apartment building nearby. That's when he heard someone cry out for help.

He rushed over to where he heard the voice, as this is what he was meant to do!

"What's happened? Who has need of the assistance of a wandering doctor?"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sandro sees a newcomer, and with what was left of his eyelids and eyes, he narrows his eyes. "How very convenient that a doctor just HAPPENS to be wandering by..." Shaking his head he says "Yeah, I can take care of the guy. How do you want him to die, smoothskin? I can make it end quick, or I can make it end slow. Your choice."

Come into my lair said the spider to the fly...

Sarina didn't remember what book she had read that in only that she had read it when she was young, and it seemed to fit her current situation very well.

this was the second patrol she had led into an ambush on they way back to the mart. seems they where not very happy about her dropping a bridge on them, and where quite determined to kill whoever did it. oh well she though at least its better then talking to the bloat flies in navada...

The first one in line to come into the dead end gully was scared she could tell he was sweating and hesitant to move forward into what he must have guessed was a trap, but the swift boot in the ass he got from the veteran decanus leading the patrol sent him into the trap anyway. common boys line up in a row like the last idiots did

and make my job a bit easier. then she felt it... something was wrong. she flicked the safety back on her rifle and sat it on the rock beside her, unslinging her assault rifle she thumbed the safety off just in time to see 2 more veterans and a centurion standing at the dead end of the gully. they had climbed down the gully wall while she had been killing the last patrol to stick its nose into her trap and where now hiding quietly waiting for the ambushers to show themselves.

The veterans alone where priority targets but a centurion... damn that would be a bonus for sure, this would be her first time fighting one up close, she decided that it would be a fair fight melee vs melee. but first she would have to deal with the others. carefully reaching down she uncliped a pair of flash bangs from her thigh armed them and tossed one at the mouth of the gully and one at the centurion and his 2 friends. the glare compensator in her suit would protect her from the flash and the auto noise cancelation gear would stop the concussion from deafening her. the legion soldiers where not so lucky the ones at the mouth of the gully tried to make a break for it but just crashed into each other and the rocks around them making them easy targets the same thing was going on in the dead end but the centurion had the good sense to jump behind cover to try to recover from what just hit him.

She fired 5 rounds in rapid succession into the first group killing 3 of them and fataly wounding the decanus in the arm, the severed artery was spraying blood so fast that he wouldnt live to see the other 2 decanus dispatched with 3 round bursts to the chest also. thumbing the safty back on the assault rifle she sat it beside her sniper rifle, and drew out her machettes. by this time the centurion had recovered most of his composure and was looking around for a target, so she gave him one. powering down the suits stealth mode she dropped into plain view standing 6 feet from him. the ensuing fight was neither fair or challenging and she was able to kill him with relative ease the only injury she sustained was a small scratch on the forearm guard of her suit she had used to block his initial spear thrust. her carbon ceramic blades cut him to pieces armour and all.

she left him in the gully hanging from a rope by his man bits. that should stir up some real hatred and possibly some real fear now among the men, a mighty centurion stripped of his armour and hung by his genatals to rot in the sun...

gathering up his armour she decided she would give it to the killer as a gift or trophy she wasnt sure why but she felt the need to prove something to him...

Ferox looked at the doctor and held up his several broken fingers, some in makeshift splints, "Well, I only have so many left she can break, you know... I mean, without hands, I'm no good and I might as well just slit my throat, you know?"

Morgan looked at Ferox, trying to intimidate him

"Oh quiet you whiner, broken fingers heal, eyes ripped out by deathclaws don't. So you have no reason to complain"

By the time she got back to the mart everything was quiet, Sarina could hear the group inside talking and watched as 2 of the male members exited the building then went back inside. now's as good a time as any i guess she grumbled to herself and started to work her way through the debris and garbage to the killers bedroll. taking out the gear piece by piece being careful not to make any noise that might give her away, after placing the last bits down she turned to leave accidentally bumping into the man with the broken hands, she ran as fast as she could, stupid stupid stupid why did she even bother doing this why did it matter that she wanted to show the killer she was better then him. she realized the entire mission she was assigned could be comprimised if she was discovered even more so if she was captured alive. she ran....

"You can't feel your eyeball anymore, though!" Ferox said, painfully sliding the splints off his fingers and showing the extent of the damage. Six of his fingers were bent in grotesque, zig-zagging shapes that the eyes seemed to be unable to comprehend, as if the eyes themselves told the mind that it just wasn't something that was possible. He felt like an idiot and put his hands back at his sides, looking at Morgan's good eye. "I've got my thumbs... I could probably kill myself if I trie--"

Axelle grabbed his thumbs and broke them, giggling.

"Why do you keep breaking my fingers, you sadist?!" Ferox screamed, backing away from Axelle in pain and bumping straight into someone.

"Ghost!" Axelle shrieked and ran outside, tripping over several items on her way out.

"How can it be a ghost if I touched them?!" Ferox paused, "Guess that was kind of ironic, though..."

Morgan pulled his colt and ran outside, looking for whatever it was Axelle bumped into, but he couldn't see anything, except that weak shimmer he saw before, again he dismissed it as heat haze and went inside, heading to his bedroll to grab a water bottle he had lying there when he saw something....disturbing.

On his bedroll was a suit of Centurion armor, bloody and ripped from some unknown attack, or attacker. He picked up the armor and went over to the group

"Ok, which one of you people left a dead Centurions armor on my bedroll? It's going to be all sticky and wet now!"

Edited by MikeRyan

Sandro turned, and grimaced. "Think someone's usin a stealth boy, thought I caught a shimmer just there. Be on your guard." Turning to the others again he asked "Shall I make it quick for Leo? Or should I pull an Axelle? Your choice."

Tomoyo went over to Morgan. "I found this spare one in the back room, perhaps you could use it Mister Morgan." She shyly holds out a spare bedroll she found.