Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

Vlad had reconsidered leaving abrupty, instead he sat on a counter, cross legged and smoked a cig. Watching the group commune was rather amusing, he grinned to the words of jest and winced to the sound of bones breaking. It..was peaceful, Vlad had made it a moment for himself to celebrate not being dead. Though he still had a wounded shoulder but he had already strapped it with bandages and got the bullet out during the others long conversation.

"I'll be here waiting for you all then, i'll guard this place..say who is staying as well?" Vlad asked with a curious tone, he didn't want to be stuck in the Mart all alone but he was a little fare away to hear every word of the conversation.

Sitting there he pondered on what to do next, he had gathered enough info from Leo that he could probably plan something but for some reason he couldn't.

To plan on something so unpredictable was risky, but plans are never perfect and something always goes wrong in this world. Now that Vlad knows there's a great many merc leaders after his head he decided to wait on telling the others. So, he sat watching the others closely like a Shepard tending to a flock.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morgan looked over at the doctor and then offered his hand in a friendly handshake "Maybe I should introduce myself properly doc, the names Morgan Hollister, gunslinger, sniper and crazy son of a woman who jumps up on deathclaws and stabs them and then loses an eye" He finished his sentence with a hearty chuckle.

Sandro yawned. He had drifted off again, he really needed to sleep better, but deep sleep in the Capital was suicide. "Sorry, musta dozed off again, I forget. What's going on now? And did you lot tell me what to do with Leo? Or is it really up to me?"

Tomoyo walks forward "If Mister Sandro is going to stay here, I guess I will stay with Metalmouth here. Hey, lightning rod, what say I teach you to use that blade?"

He looks to Sandor with all seriousness and says. "He is over in the storage room to the east side of the Mart, in that hallway over the the last door to your right."

Vlad points to where the hall way is and says. "I can't kill him, but if your up to it I need you to." He looks to Sandro with a sad look, though he shook it off within a second.

Sandro walks over to Tomoyo. "May I borrow a blade?"

Tomoyo looks at him. "These blades have been passed down through my family. I am sorry, Mister Sandro, but I am afraid *Puts on shades* you just won't cut it. Besides, don't you remember you have that Gladius?"

Sandro claps a hand to his forehead. "That's right! All right. Here goes."

He walks into the room with Leo in it. "Well, smoothskin. It appears I have been given the unfortunate task of killing you. Now, I don't want to waste bullets. So, this should serve. Sorry." He swings the Gladius, and Leo's head flies off his shoulders. Blood spurts from his severed neck, and the corpse falls to the floor. Sandro picks up the head, walks outside, and finds a spike to put it on.

Morgan nodded at Sandro, who was carrying a head and walked outside for a smoke, his first one in a while. All while he was pondering just who was sneaking around after them.

"I wonder, is it some spec ops? A very good assassin? Whoever it is, he or she must be really good at what it does"

He stood there, holding his unlit cigar in his mouth just thinking to himself.

He then saw something shiny near a wall and went over to inspect what it was. When he reached it he saw it was a cigar tube, and a darn fine one on top of that so he reached down to grab it, seeing as a free smoke is never a thing to decline.

Edited by MikeRyan

Sarina was beginning to suspect the killing of the death claw was a fluke and not skill... how could anyone so skilled fall for such a stupid trick.

as he stepped into the snare she yanked on the rope hard and ran across the roof to pull him up as fast as possible, he was a lot lighter then she had guessed so he practically flew up the wall and onto the roof.

now that she had him she had no idea what to do with him....

so she walked towards him picking him up off the ground roughly and holding him there dangling by his foot.

she shut down the suits stealth mode and stood there looking at him for a moment.

Morgan looked at the person who had ensnared him, silently cursing himself for falling for one of the most simple tricks in the book. He then started putting two and two together and said

"I guess you are the one who left that "gift" on my bedroll huh?"

He then started to inspect the person, sneakily of course, to try and find any traits of it, but it was hard due to the stealthsuit that it was using, but he could see some traits that could link the person to a gender atleast

"It's...a woman!?" he thought and got a quick look of suprise on his face. Morgan was more suprised than he proboably should be, considering he had heard of female soldiers before, but he had never imagined he would meet one in the flesh.

Edited by MikeRyan